Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 Super Bowl odds
What a difference a year makes. Bengals are 4th behind the Chiefs, Bills, and Rams at 11/1

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
respect
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 05:00 PM)pally Wrote: What a difference a year makes.  Bengals are 4th behind the Chiefs, Bills, and Rams at 11/1

Agreed! Thx Pally

Chiefs 7/1...? WTH
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 05:06 PM)Whacked Wrote: Agreed! Thx Pally

Chiefs 7/1...? WTH

"We beat, in my opinion, the 2nd best team in the AFC."

Burrow reads these odds and is like, seriously, we'll just knock them out again. lol
Reply/Quote
I'm going to be glued as always waiting to see how they improve in the offseason via FA and draft. We can't become complacent and I'm sure we won't like years past. These guys are awesome and even though most of us were surprised they made it this far, it's a different culture and these guys played the season with heart. I'm so proud of this team.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I wish I was more active in the off-season but I'm not, it's my time realizing I cant do anything for this team, I'm just there on Sundays lol.
Reply/Quote
This is going to be the slowest offseason ever. I cannot wait until September.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 05:38 PM)Pezmerga Wrote: This is going to be the slowest offseason ever. I cannot wait until September.

And shortest, man! We are sort of winners in some sense, and losers in the other.
Reply/Quote
My initial thought is the Bills at 15/2. Hard for Cincy to make it back this year.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 06:15 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: My initial thought is the Bills at 15/2. Hard for Cincy to make it back this year.

It is hard for any team to make it, but this team is not an easy out. Just have to believe we will fix our OLine for next season.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 05:41 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: And shortest, man! We are sort of winners in some sense, and losers in the other.

True, just hyped for next year. Been awhile since I have been so hopeful, despite the Superbowl loss.
Reply/Quote
wE nEvEr GeT aNy ReSpEcT!!!!
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
How many times do they have to embarrass the Chiefs before they are picked ahead of them? LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
We are going to have a very hard schedule with teams that have superior pass rushes!
Reply/Quote