Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FINAL MOCK the day before the draft
No trades are allowed, and please post the source[Image: nfl-mock-draft-simulator?ref=10f8d820-4c...ulti=false]
Let's see them:

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
Guess I could live with this, think I would go somewhere else than Safety in the 2nd though, maybe an EDGE or a 3-tech.

I like both Dax and Tycen for the future at Safety and if Lou likes Brick Scott I think we are fine there. Michael Thomas is
getting up there in age though, so not against Antonio Johnson either. Double dipping at TE and RB is still on my thoughts.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2023, 05:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Guess I could live with this, think I would go somewhere else than Safety in the 2nd though, maybe an EDGE or a 3-tech.

I like both Dax and Tycen for the future at Safety and if Lou likes Brick Scott I think we are fine there. Michael Thomas is
getting up there in age though, so not against Antonio Johnson either. Double dipping at TE and RB is still on my thoughts.

I want Darnell Wright but he's not going to be there at 28.  My simulation ran around 100 times and has him going 15-20.  The elite TE's are also gone and I think Durham will be a steal in the later rounds.  I'm thinking Safety in round 2 b/c Dax and Scott are still green, and it never hurts to have depth at DB.  I really like Jordan Battle to be our box safety and Johnson also looks like a guy who could replace Vonn Bell.  I'm not too worried about Dax as he'll get the job done to replace Bates.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2023, 06:36 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: I want Darnell Wright but he's not going to be there at 28.  My simulation ran around 100 times and has him going 15-20.  The elite TE's are also gone and I think Durham will be a steal in the later rounds.  I'm thinking Safety in round 2 b/c Dax and Scott are still green, and it never hurts to have depth at DB.  I really like Jordan Battle to be our box safety and Johnson also looks like a guy who could replace Vonn Bell.  I'm not too worried about Dax as he'll get the job done to replace Bates.

Yeah, I want Wright too. I think Forbes is the most likely pick tomorrow. Also think Durham could be a good TE in the NFL.

I just think Safety is taken care of and don't see another one making the team with Hill, Scott, Anderson and Thomas.

Could though, we will see how we go tomorrow and the rest of the Draft. It will tell us a lot on how the coaches feel about the team.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2023, 07:07 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, I want Wright too. I think Forbes is the most likely pick tomorrow. Also think Durham could be a good TE in the NFL.

I just think Safety is taken care of and don't see another one making the team with Hill, Scott, Anderson and Thomas.

Could though, we will see how we go tomorrow and the rest of the Draft. It will tell us a lot on how the coaches feel about the team.

I looked at another high probability and all those 1st rounders everyone is mentioning are gone, this is what the simulation for the top 10 available came up with :

Kancey Di Pittsburg
Torrence OG Florida
McDonald IV Edge Iowa State
Anton Harrison OT Oklahoma
Dawand Jones OT Ohio State
Gibbs -RB Alabama
Uzomah- Edge Kansas
Schmitz- C Minnesota
Smith- DI Michigan
Washington TE- Georgia

I am going with  O'Cyrus Torrence at OG.  I love Volson and think he'll continue to improve, but this guy would be hard to pass up in this scenario. 
Reply/Quote
Just wanna say (didn't wanna start another thread) I'm 100% ready to go. My fav time of year. The content's fantastic, anything's still possible for any team... feel like a mini-Brugler at this point hehe. Love the NFL Draft, always will.
Reply/Quote
[img][Image: Final-mock.png] what is the size of my monitor screen[/img]

^ Hope that works...

Anyway, tried to do a real sim. Meaning I just did it once, lived with the results. Figured no war room will get a chance to re-start the draft, so why should I lol

First time I've ever picked Anton Harrison. The juicy names that dropped just weren't my style (the Mayers, Kincaids, etc. of the world) and I went with my gut. Anton seems to be an OL purist's favorite. He's got those mini-surprise vibes that seem oh-so-familiar to the Bengals. 

To some, Drew Sanders is the top MIKE in the draft. He may be to Logan Wilson what Dax was to Jessie Bates. In fact, I'm expecting that kind of a shocker sometime this weekend. He'll be the big "controversy" that will have our beat guys talking for days/months.

Sam LaPorta's my ideal TE fit. If he shakes out anything like his Iowa mentor Kittle, sign me up. 

RB pays the price for the first three picks. I'm not the biggest Roschon fan but beggars can't be choosers. He's a guy and we need a guy. Would have preferred Izzy or Kendre but you live with it and pretend like you got your man. Roschon Johnson it is!  

Demarcco Hellams and Antonio Mafi are personal targets. I take them on day 3 every day of the week and twice on (Saturday).

Michael Turk could be any punter. Not losing any sleep over who it is. If we have questions around Chrisman, time for some competition. He'll be lurking on the Practice Squad for years, with Kevin Huber giggling at home, "See how you like it!"  

Cheers
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 03:40 PM)tms Wrote: [img][Image: Final-mock.png] what is the size of my monitor screen[/img]

To some, Drew Sanders is the top MIKE in the draft. He may be to Logan Wilson what Dax was to Jessie Bates. In fact, I'm expecting that kind of a shocker sometime this weekend. He'll be the big "controversy" that will have our beat guys talking for days/months.

interesting... We just extended our MIKE i believe
Reply/Quote
I did one on PFF (3 Round), one on PFN, and one Mock data base. No Trades.

A. PFF
1. #28: Van Ness, DE, Iowa (over Givbs & Flowers)
2. #60: Brents, CB Kansas State (over Kraft, Benton, Bergeron, Mingo, Foskey, Tippmann, Simpson, Ringo).
3. #92: Strange, TE (over Miller, Abanikanda, Perry, Kuntz, Freeland, Pickens, Dexter, Brooks).

B. PFN
1. #28. Kancey, DT (over Forbes, Mayer, Kincaid, Flowers)
2. #60: LaPorta, TE (over Kraft, Benton, Bergeron, Freelund, Tuipulotu, Ika, Mingo)
3. #92: Mingo, WR, Ole Miss
4. #131: Moss, CB, Iowa
5. #163: Diaby, Edge, Louisville
6. #206: Brenton Strange, TE, Penn State
7. #246: McBride, RV, UAB

Calling Korsak, Turk, or Baringer as UDFA punters.

C. NFL Draft Lounge
1. #28: Robinson, RB, Texas
2. #60: LaPorta, TE, Iowa
3. #92: Ika, NT, Baylor
4. #131: Trice, CB, Purdue
5. #163: Kuntz, TE, Old Dominion
6. #206: Landers, WR, Arkansas
7. #246: Bennett IV, QB, Georgia
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 09:00 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I did one on PFF (3 Round), one on PFN, and one Mock data base. No Trades.

A. PFF
1. #28: Van Ness, DE, Iowa (over Givbs & Flowers)
2. #60: Brents, CB Kansas State (over Kraft, Benton, Bergeron, Mingo, Foskey, Tippmann, Simpson, Ringo).
3. #92: Strange, TE (over Miller, Abanikanda, Perry, Kuntz, Freeland, Pickens, Dexter, Brooks).

B. PFN
1. #28. Kancey, DT (over Forbes, Mayer, Kincaid, Flowers)
2. #60: LaPorta, TE (over Kraft, Benton, Bergeron, Freelund, Tuipulotu, Ika, Mingo)
3. #92: Mingo, WR, Ole Miss
4. #131: Moss, CB, Iowa
5. #163: Diaby, Edge, Louisville
6. #206: Brenton Strange, TE, Penn State
7. #246: McBride, RV, UAB

Calling Korsak, Turk, or Baringer as UDFA punters.

C. NFL Draft Lounge
1. #28: Robinson, RB, Texas
2. #60: LaPorta, TE, Iowa
3. #92: Ika, NT, Baylor
4. #131: Trice, CB, Purdue
5. #163: Kuntz, TE, Old Dominion
6. #206: Landers, WR, Arkansas
7. #246: Bennett IV, QB, Georgia

Would absolutely love draft B or C
Reply/Quote