Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Bengals & Brews Position Rankings
Posting my 2024 Draft Rankings pre-combine below. Always posting a lot more on the Bengals & Brews Twitter account along with doing our show at least a couple times a week so I don't get the time to post on here as often as I used to during draft season but wanted to drop in and say Hi to everybody and drop my rankings. Who Dey!!

1ST POST IS OFFENSE AND THE FOLLOWING POST WILL BE THE DEFENSE

[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
DEFENSE:

Reply/Quote
Awesome JungelRock85. Happy you are still around, long time no see brother. Rock On
Reply/Quote
After the Senior Bowl Pearsall has a 2nd round grade. Don't see any way he makes it to the 4th. One of the best hands on any WR in this class.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2024, 07:37 PM)pulses Wrote: After the Senior Bowl Pearsall has a 2nd round grade. Don't see any way he makes it to the 4th. One of the best hands on any WR in this class.

Pearsall is good alright. Smart, great hands, knack for getting open etc.

I think your comparison to Cooper Kupp is a very accurate one.
Reply/Quote
Just have to say, I don't see Tyrone Tracy Jr on the chart at RB. Dude is one of my favorite RB's for us in this Draft as Pulses
provided me with his highlights, great hands, burst, speed and has all the moves, cut backs, spin moves, everything and played
both WR and RB at Purdue and Iowa.

BTW, I think Malachi Corley in the 3rd round would be a major steal who is a lot like Tracy.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2024, 08:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Just have to say, I don't see Tyrone Tracy Jr on the chart at RB. Dude is one of my favorite RB's for us in this Draft as Pulses
provided me with his highlights, great hands, burst, speed and has all the moves, cut backs, spin moves, everything and played

BTW, I think Malachi Corley in the 3rd round would be a major steal who is a lot like Tracy.

Absolute travesty Tyrone Tracy is nowhere to be found....somebody dropped the ball big time on that one !
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2024, 08:30 PM)pulses Wrote: Absolute travesty Tyrone Tracy is nowhere to be found....somebody dropped the ball big time on that one !

Quiet down, else wise we might miss out on the next 7th round superstar. I mean Isaiah Pacheco slid through the cracks, why can't Tyrone Tracy?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2024, 08:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Quiet down, else wise we might miss out on the next 7th round superstar. I mean Isaiah Pacheco slid through the cracks, why can't Tyrone Tracy?

He could but i just don't honestly see it....anything is possible tho hehe.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2024, 08:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Quiet down, else wise we might miss out on the next 7th round superstar. I mean Isaiah Pacheco slid through the cracks, why can't Tyrone Tracy?

Here is what Lance Zierlein and NFL Draft Diamonds said about Tracy.

From NFL.com's Lance Zierlein: Tracy was a full-time running back for only one year but had exciting flashes all over his tape. He’s a bendy, rhythmic runner who sees and traverses the interior run lanes like he built the maze. He creates additional yardage with a blend of elusiveness, power and a willful desire to maximize each run, but he will need to curb his eagerness to bounce runs wide when it’s time to finish and move to the next snap. While he’s still honing his skills as a runner, his ability to handle gadget runs and threaten linebackers out of the backfield could get him on the field early on. Tracy will be an older rookie, but his versatility and burgeoning talent as a complementary runner should open evaluators’ eyes to what he could become as a pro.

From NFL Draft Diamonds: He shows good vision as he finds the open hole on zone runs and exhibits solid patience as he waits for the block to be set up on power runs. On inside runs, he exhibits average burst through the hole and does a solid job of finishing the run by falling forward for extra yardage. ... As a receiver in the passing game, he runs mainly swing routes with an occasional seam route. He tracks the ball well in the air and adjusts his body to the underthrown pass. He shows solid hands as he makes the catch with his hands close to his body. He exhibits above-average competitive toughness both physically while in pass pro and mentally as he doesn’t shy away from contact and is reliable on the goal line.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2024, 08:46 PM)pulses Wrote: Here is what Lance Zierlein and NFL Draft Diamonds said about Tracy.

From NFL.com's Lance Zierlein: Tracy was a full-time running back for only one year but had exciting flashes all over his tape. He’s a bendy, rhythmic runner who sees and traverses the interior run lanes like he built the maze. He creates additional yardage with a blend of elusiveness, power and a willful desire to maximize each run, but he will need to curb his eagerness to bounce runs wide when it’s time to finish and move to the next snap. While he’s still honing his skills as a runner, his ability to handle gadget runs and threaten linebackers out of the backfield could get him on the field early on. Tracy will be an older rookie, but his versatility and burgeoning talent as a complementary runner should open evaluators’ eyes to what he could become as a pro.

From NFL Draft Diamonds: He shows good vision as he finds the open hole on zone runs and exhibits solid patience as he waits for the block to be set up on power runs. On inside runs, he exhibits average burst through the hole and does a solid job of finishing the run by falling forward for extra yardage. ... As a receiver in the passing game, he runs mainly swing routes with an occasional seam route. He tracks the ball well in the air and adjusts his body to the underthrown pass. He shows solid hands as he makes the catch with his hands close to his body. He exhibits above-average competitive toughness both physically while in pass pro and mentally as he doesn’t shy away from contact and is reliable on the goal line.

That is what I see when watching Tracy. Damn good player, hope others forget about him and we can land him and a bruiser like Braelon Allen.
Reply/Quote
Nice work - only thing I will say is that JJ McCarthy is not going to be a 2nd round pick.
Reply/Quote
After his combine I don't think Vidal will be there in the 6th.
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2024, 06:00 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Nice work - only thing I will say is that JJ McCarthy is not going to be a 2nd round pick.

I agree. I think he is a 2nd round talent but Quarterbacks always get taken earlier.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2024, 08:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Just have to say, I don't see Tyrone Tracy Jr on the chart at RB. Dude is one of my favorite RB's for us in this Draft as Pulses

Yeah we are putting out a draft guide this coming week and Tracy came on my radar too late to have him in with the top 230 we had to set it as. The guide is already going to be 250+ pages but will have a best of the rest for each position which gives the names of guys that we either didn’t have time to get to or we watched and didn’t end up in the top 230 that might end up being drafted still. Hunter Nourzad Center from Penn State is another one. Isaac Guerendo is another RB also that I can see going on Day 3. There will obviously be others but I had to push to include 230 instead of 200 with the guy I am working on the draft guide with.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2024, 07:37 PM)pulses Wrote: After the Senior Bowl Pearsall has a 2nd round grade. Don't see any way he makes it to the 4th. One of the best hands on any WR in this class.

Can certainly see him going in the 2nd and when it comes to the final rankings he likely ends up in the 3rd round for me after his testing. Will be going back to watch him again for sure.
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2024, 06:16 PM)pulses Wrote: After his combine I don't think Vidal will be there in the 6th.

Big fan of his blocking ability as well. You may very well be right that he comes off a round or two earlier now.
Reply/Quote
Holker TE will be moving up from 5th round after combine
Reply/Quote
Fun graphic to look over. Thank you for sharing!
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2024, 08:30 PM)pulses Wrote: Absolute travesty Tyrone Tracy is nowhere to be found....somebody dropped the ball big time on that one !

Well if they dropped the ball on Tracy, they did not even get the ball out for the star of the combine at RB in my opinion was Isaac Guerendo Louisville. Freak score with a 9.9 RAS (relative athletic score) and ran fastest RB 40 at 4.33 with a nice frame of 6'1 225..
Reply/Quote