Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***2024 NFL DRAFT THREAD***
I have a suspicion that with our second Rd 3 pick we will bring aboard one Audric Estime, who fits the run scheme they seem to be aiming at like a glove. I also think we are getting a DT and probably double dipping on OL with the other two picks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 07:34 PM)wanga Wrote: How long until Rd 2 kicks off.

30 minutes ya wanker
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 07:34 PM)Joelist Wrote: I have a suspicion that with our second Rd 3 pick we will bring aboard one Audric Estime, who fits the run scheme they seem to be aiming at like a glove. I also think we are getting a DT and probably double dipping on OL with the other two picks.

I really like Estime if he available in round 3. He runs hard and is faster than you would think. 
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Would love to get a couple of the following today- Frazier, Coleman, Newton, Sinnott, Sweat…yeah I don’t care, Orhorhoro, DeJean, Fiske or Johnny Wilson. LETS GO!!!!!
Reply/Quote
We have 9 picks left. Do we use any to move up and around? There are teams in top 6 who need additional picks to gill their holes. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Buyer beware with Estime. He ran behind a strong line.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 07:52 PM)jj22 Wrote: Buyer beware with Estime.  He ran behind a strong line.

I watched him play every game. He is a load to tackle. 

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 07:37 PM)sandwedge Wrote: 30 minutes ya wanker

Better finish this lawn and head for the beer fridge then cobber 
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 07:59 PM)wanga Wrote: Better finish this lawn and head for the beer fridge then cobber 

Tell your wife to finish it after she makes you lunch.... Ninja
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 08:03 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Tell your wife to finish it after she makes you lunch.... Ninja

She is not! using my JD ride on. 
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 08:06 PM)wanga Wrote: She is not! using my JD ride on. 

You are a smart man!
Reply/Quote
Players families looking over it

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 07:53 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I watched him play every game. He is a load to tackle. 

This is a reason I think they would be drawn to him - after Joe "go down on first contact" Mixon they will want to reload the backfield with the opposite - being a load to tackle beats breakaway speed. 
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 08:12 PM)Joelist Wrote: This is a reason I think they would be drawn to him - after Joe "go down on first contact" Mixon they will want to reload the backfield with the opposite - being a load to tackle beats breakaway speed. 

Which they already have anyway.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Keon can’t separate Coleman

Reply/Quote
Coleman gone to Buffalo

Reply/Quote
Chargers moved up.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
As someone else said in the Mims thread, hard to listen to Saban. Glad Mims had such a classy response to Saban's diss last night. Shows more maturity than I would have had.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 08:19 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Chargers moved up.

Need a WR. Probably scared when first pick this round was a WR.
Reply/Quote
Still plenty wideout options left

Reply/Quote