Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***2024 NFL DRAFT THREAD***
Jace McClellan is a name to keep an eye on.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 04:41 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Need a punter still. Who is left?

ESPN has a list of best available players at each position and overall best players available.  Best available is subjective of course.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft/bestavailable/_/position/p

They also have a list of who has been drafted in each round:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft/rounds/_/round/5
Reply/Quote
How many RBs do the Jets need?
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 04:55 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: How many RBs do the Jets need?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Davis RB S. Dakota St is another guy I would have traded up for. Just went to the Jets.
Reply/Quote
In looking for a kick returner and running back, these are listed as the 3 best RB's in kick and punt returns. I don't know if any drafted yet.

Keilan Robinson of Texas. Also a good pass catcher.

Will Shipley, Clemson

Tyrone Tracey Jr, Purdue....Was a WR but turned to RB, so the dude can catch also.

With Mixon gone and Bengals saying they need a college back for depth. maybe look to special teams help also. I'm old enough that I remember a kick returner named LeRoy Kelly who became a Hall of Fame RB. You go way back, and Jim Thorpe could return kicks. A RB that can catch and return kicks could be a good addition now at end of the draft.

GO BENGALS
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 05:02 PM)kevin Wrote: In looking for a kick returner and running back, these are listed as the 3 best RB's in kick and punt returns.  I don't know if any drafted yet.

Keilan Robinson of Texas.  Also a good pass catcher.

Will Shipley, Clemson

Tyrone Tracey Jr, Purdue....Was a WR but turned to RB, so the dude can catch also.

With Mixon gone and Bengals saying they need a college back for depth. maybe look to special teams help also.  I'm old enough that I remember a kick returner named LeRoy Kelly who became a Hall of Fame RB.  You go way back, and Jim Thorpe could return kicks.  A RB that can catch and return kicks could be a good addition now at end of the draft.

GO BENGALS
All gone.  They need a thumper.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 05:02 PM)kevin Wrote: In looking for a kick returner and running back, these are listed as the 3 best RB's in kick and punt returns.  I don't know if any drafted yet.

Keilan Robinson of Texas.  Also a good pass catcher.

Will Shipley, Clemson

With Mixon gone and Bengals saying they need a college back for depth. maybe look to special teams help also.  I'm old enough that I remember a kick returner named LeRoy Kelly who became a Hall of Fame RB.  You go way back, and Jim Thorpe could return kicks.  A RB that can catch and return kicks could be a good addition now at end of the draft.

GO BENGALS

DYLAN LAUBE
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 04:52 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The Newton pick is going under the radar. The kid is very scheme specific, but our scheme fits him very well. Nice value in the 5th.

Probably penciled in to replace Hilton soon as his contract expires.. 5'8" and quick inside..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 04:49 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Had no idea he existed, but a pretty great name.
Absolutely.

Kid is 6'2", big frame, runs a 4.4, and has an amazing catch radius.
Needs route work though.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
6th round begins. These guys are available at the start. Do any of them make it to the Bengals pick?

Christian Mahogany OG
Johnny Wilson WR
Malik Washington WR
Ryan Rehkow P
Reply/Quote
Cornelius Johnson would be a really good ST piece.
Reply/Quote
Steelers with Logan Lee continue the heavy AFC North Trenches draft.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 05:10 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: 6th round begins. These guys are available at the start.  Do any of them make it to the Bengals pick?

Christian Mahogany OG
Johnny Wilson WR
Malik Washington WR
Ryan Rehkow P

Like the idea of Wilson, and like some have said, might be an idea to see him add weight and move to TE like Waller did to revitalize his career with the Raiders.
Reply/Quote
I didn't realize that using the word antisemitic and college in the same post were part of The Seven Words You Can't Say on TV. I'll try to use one syllable words moving forward as to not confuse anyone that may be misreading the situation wrong.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 05:17 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I didn't realize that using the word antisemitic and college in the same post were part of The Seven Words You Can't Say on TV. I'll try to use one syllable words moving forward as to not confuse anyone that may be misreading the situation wrong.

?
Reply/Quote
There goes Washington.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Still plenty of talent left. Expecting some big swings
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 05:14 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: Like the idea of Wilson, and like some have said, might be an idea to see him add weight and move to TE like Waller did to revitalize his career with the Raiders.

I like Wilson or Mahogany with #194 if either one of them fall that far.  If no one has taken Rehkow by that point, I think we can get him in the 7th.  Those would be my choices for the first 6th round pick.  Do we have enough room for Wingo at DT?  I would be tempted to add him
Reply/Quote
Falcons took McClellan damn.

Reply/Quote