Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2024 Undrafted Free Agent Thread
Rocky Lombardi was terrible when he was at MSU. Maybe he improved.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2024, 07:29 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Rocky Lombardi was terrible when he was at MSU. Maybe he improved.

He’s not going to make the team anyway, he’s just a camp arm

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 08:41 PM)Destro Wrote: So, I went undrafted again....

You know Running Back isn't short for "Running back inside to get another beer," right?  Tongue
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 08:10 PM)Synric Wrote: RB class just did not go their way. The Bengals are one injury away at an often injured postion from Treveyon Williams getting alot of snaps. 

And how is that any different from the last few years with Mixon?  Were we not a Mixon injury away from Williams then?
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 08:41 PM)Destro Wrote: So, I went undrafted again....

Dude, i've gone undrafted for 3 decades now. About ready to give up on my NFL dream...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2024, 11:16 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Dude, i've gone undrafted for 3 decades now. About ready to give up on my NFL dream...

There is always Professional Wrestling  Wink
Reply/Quote
would like to see more info on the Collins kid. He seems to have Mixons size, other then that not sure what to think. I was hoping for Dillon Johnson
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2024, 07:52 AM)pally Wrote: He’s not going to make the team anyway, he’s just a camp arm

I would have to assume that is correct.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2024, 11:16 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Dude, i've gone undrafted for 3 decades now. About ready to give up on my NFL dream...

Have you thought about trying out as an old man?  I hear there are a few openings..It's not as bad as they make it out to be. You get to take guilt free afternoon naps.  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote

Me too.  Here’s my scouting report:
RAS score off the charts.  As in first prospect to score a negative number.
No off field issues a plus
Good locker room guy
Not one redeeming nfl trait.  Had decent pass rush moves in high school that have remained undeveloped 
Slow, weight issues a mild concern
Old for an nfl rookie

NFL draft grade, DONT!
Reply/Quote
I like the P addition. I know nothing of the other guys mentioned.

Bummed Dee Wiggins isn't getting a shot.
Reply/Quote
Still a ton of good players out there I wouldn’t mind us bringing in.

RB. CODY SCHRADER, TE. MCCALLAN CASTLES, OT. GARRET GREENFIELD-edit-gone damnit, C. DRAKE NUGENT, C. ANDREW RAYM, DL. ZION TUPUOLA-FETUI, DL. DAVID UGWOEGBU, DL. LEONARD TAYLOR III, DL. KEITH RANDOLPH JR., DL. FABIEN LOVETT SR, LB. CURTIS JACOBS, S. BEAU BRADE, S. JOSH PROCTOR, S. KENNY LOGAN JR.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 08:01 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Surprised we didn't draft a rb.

I'm telling you, Cohen could start in a couple years.

I'm actually not.  

Moss, Brown, Williams and Evans.  Everyone seems to have a good role in that group.

I think next year will be the year.
Reply/Quote
I like the dude with the 87 yard punt. He should end up winning the job.
Reply/Quote
Besides McNamara and Cain I am not very impressed with the names here.

Usually, we get some small school dude with crazy talent that dominated like a mad man, like Maxwell last year who I have high
hopes for if he can stay healthy. Maybe we will hear something about one of these guys like this. I know nothing about any of these
dudes besides McNamara and Cain.

I think McNamara beats out Robbins no problem so that is a great UDFA right there.
Reply/Quote
Eagles bringing in John Ross for a tryout. The league just can’t quit this dude.

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2024, 01:21 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Still a ton of good players out there I wouldn’t mind us bringing in.

RB. CODY SCHRADER, TE. MCCALLAN CASTLES, OT. GARRET GREENFIELD-edit-gone damnit, C. DRAKE NUGENT, C. ANDREW RAYM, DL. ., DL. DAVID UGWOEGBU, DL. LEONARD TAYLOR III, DL. KEITH RANDOLPH JR., DL. FABIEN LOVETT SR, LB. CURTIS JACOBS, S. BEAU BRADE, S. JOSH PROCTOR, S. KENNY LOGAN JR.

Schrader-49ers
Castles-Eagles
Nugent-49ers
Raym-Panthers
Tupuloa--Fetui- still available
Ugwoegbu-Bills
Taylor-Jets
Randolph-Bears
Lovett-Chiefs
Jacobs-Chiefs
Brade-Ravens
Proctor-Jaguars
Logan-Rams

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2024, 03:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Eagles bringing in John Ross for a tryout. The league just can’t quit this dude.

The dude just can't quit the league eother

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2024, 01:35 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I'm actually not.  

Moss, Brown, Williams and Evans.  Everyone seems to have a good role in that group.

I think next year will be the year.

Sounds like a law firm
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2024, 11:49 AM)grampahol Wrote: Have you thought about trying out as an old man?  I hear there are a few openings..It's not as bad as they make it out to be. You get to take guilt free afternoon naps.  

I have too much work to be an old man! Deck and pergola to repaint and stain...which is going really slow Rant and i'm still working on getting this DIY pool heater to work so i can get in the damn thing!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote