Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2025 NFL allowing a 3rd helmet option
Black with orange stripes?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Bengals throwbacks please!!
Reply/Quote
What teams are the redesign teams? If the Bengals aren't a redesign team at least we could have a 3rd option in 2025
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: Default_Bengals_Football_Helmet_with_the...o_lo_0.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2024, 07:23 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: What teams are the redesign teams? If the Bengals aren't a redesign team at least we could have a 3rd option in 2025

Jets
Broncos
Lions
Texans

are all supposedly getting new threads

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I’ve always liked the look of matte black with black. Stealth look. Not sure if ny teams have done that but I saw a mockup of a Bengals one once and it looked cool.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2024, 07:10 PM)Mgbrown66 Wrote: Bengals throwbacks please!!

I remember when we were going to have new uniforms in 2021 and there were designs floating around the internet... One of them had the 70s throwbacks as the alternate. I really hope they go through with that this time.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Please no Browns looking throwbacks.

Reply/Quote
I'd like an all black hemet, with orange pinstripes around black stripes. Basically, take this helmet and make the white portions black.[Image: b32176f2eca422c1056f18117760ac67.jpg]

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2024, 09:09 PM)wanga Wrote: I’ve always liked the look of matte black with black. Stealth look. Not sure if ny teams have done that but I saw a mockup of a Bengals one once and it looked cool.

Like this?  The concept has potential so long as it's kept simple and doesn't look too busy.

[Image: usatsi_17157050_168388606_lowres.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2024, 02:18 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Like this?  The concept has potential so long as it's kept simple and doesn't look too busy.

[Image: usatsi_17157050_168388606_lowres.jpg]

Kind of. Matte black with black stripes. Simple but effective imo. 
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2024, 06:53 PM)pally Wrote: Black with orange stripes?

Black with Orange stripe would look stupid. Bengal Tigers are not striped that way. They are orange with black stripes, or, when they existed, white with black stripes. Blkack with orange stripes makes about as much sense as the Colts using a bull's nose ring instead of a horseshoe.
Reply/Quote
Man, a certain portion of this fan base is gonna lose their minds when it's a black helmet with a big ole striped B on the side.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2024, 09:53 AM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Man, a certain portion of this fan base is gonna lose their minds when it's a black helmet with a big ole striped B on the side.

Maybe  Leaping Tiger on the other?
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2024, 09:03 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Black with Orange stripe would look stupid. Bengal Tigers are not striped that way. They are orange with black stripes, or, when they existed, white with black stripes. Blkack with orange stripes makes about as much sense as the Colts using a bull's nose ring instead of a horseshoe.

There are tigers that have more black than orange so it would not be “incorrect”.
There aren’t any blue and gold rams or blue lions in the wild so I don’t think it has to be an actual animal colors to work as a team logo/helmet.

Also black with orange stripes is a good looking helmet
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2024, 09:03 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Black with Orange stripe would look stupid. Bengal Tigers are not striped that way. They are orange with black stripes, or, when they existed, white with black stripes. Blkack with orange stripes makes about as much sense as the Colts using a bull's nose ring instead of a horseshoe.

Our home jerseys disagree.

Reply/Quote
(04-10-2024, 10:15 PM)jason Wrote: I remember when we were going to have new uniforms in 2021 and there were designs floating around the internet... One of them had the 70s throwbacks as the alternate. I really hope they go through with that this time.

The Browns helmet with BENGALS on the side? I'm a big no on that.
Reply/Quote

Just do the white helmets without any orange at all on them along with no orange on the uniforms.
Reply/Quote
To your first point, yes they can be:
https://www.the-sun.com/news/1740897/rare-black-tiger-spotted-india/
https://indianexpress.com/article/explained/odisha-black-tigers-safari-naveen-patnaik-9127455/
[Image: NINTCHDBPICT000618324014.jpg?strip=all&w=730]

To your second (bolded) point, huh? White tigers still exist.

And White Tigers have a lack of pigmentation and other geno/phenotype anomalies that the melanistic tigers do.

EDIT* and yes, no ******* old shit: helmets are eternally bland/ugly and the jerseys are, like Nicomo said, just Browns jerseys.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2024, 12:08 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: Just do the white helmets without any orange at all on them along with no orange on the uniforms.

then have Bubble Wrap on the helmets & shoulder pads where each bubble is filled with orange Glitter 

that pops into the air on contact...   Wub
Reply/Quote