Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#21 is clear.
(04-15-2018, 08:31 PM)Shady Wrote: Even if we get McG, I'd take Orlando Brown in the 3rd if he's there. I don't trust Glenn to stay healthy. We're not as bad as the Browns with having ""Sh*t for luck," but we're not far off. 

Bloodlines carry a lot of weight in NFL. Even with bad combine, Brown could go early to mid second round.

I look at this as a five pick draft for the Bengals. With 4 picks in the top 100 + #112, two can be allocated to O-line and the rest to defense (LB, DE, DB).

I get a feeling that if Davenport, Alexander, Payne, Vea or Evans are there at 21, defense will go first.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm actually more happy about getting Cappa in a later round than McGlinchey in the 1st.

Also like Ragnow and Greene a lot, two very solid picks right there
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2018, 05:22 PM)Jason_NC Wrote: I'm down with the first 2 picks for sure.

What’s wrong with the rest. We get our future left end after Dunlap in Greene. Darius Leonard is a telvin smith clone with a higher motor put that with burfict and brown and it’s over. We need a ball hawk playmaker at safety and deshon Elliott led the country in interceptions. BJ Hill is a dominant freak show with off field concerns. However on field I’m not concerned at all and I’d see him starting by years end next to geno. Alex Cappa is a small school prospect who has a ton of potential with his size strength length and athletic ability. Scouts love him and he provides great depth to a position going into this season we need big time with the concern of jake fishers condition, Glenns foot and bobby hart in general lol. Josh Adams is a big bruiser who can take it to the trees and is a perfect compliment to Gio and mixon and the bengals love him...so that just makes sense based on need and mutual interest. Kyle Allen honestly could be our future depending on how many snaps he can get. That’s all he needs the rest he’s got. All the intangibles and a rocket for an arm. He’s a steal and our backup at least to dalton. At least. Korey Robertson reminds me of housh and sanu. He’s my favorite size for a versatile receiver at 6”2 210lbs. Very physical with strong hands. Physical after the catch, nasty attitude and I think he makes the 53. I think he’s a great value pick in the 7th and then eddy peniro is a beast with a cannon for a leg. Bullock to me is on his last.

So you’re really only cool with the first 2?
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2018, 05:24 PM)samhain Wrote: This assumes that McGlinchey is there at 21.  I'd love for that scenario to play out, but I don't necessarily feel that it's likely.  Somebody will be more than willing to reach or trade up for a day 1 starting NFL OT before we pick.

I hope he's there, but he's probably going to be a top 10 pick, I don't think we could have stayed where we were in the draft and gotten him. I really hope I'm wrong, but I think it would be somewhat of a miracle if he fell to us.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2018, 11:20 AM)Bengalsrob Wrote: I hope he's there, but he's probably going to be a top 10 pick, I don't think we could have stayed where we were in the draft and gotten him. I really hope I'm wrong, but I think it would be somewhat of a miracle if he fell to us.

For some reason I am more than confident he falls to us
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2018, 11:08 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: So you’re really only cool with the first 2?

Did I say that?  There are other players I like, although I think a couple of those picks might be a round later than they actually last.

But McGlinchey and Ragnow is my ideal Top 2 right now and I'll like almost any draft that has those 2 in it.
Reply/Quote
U didn’t say that. That’s why I asked lol. U can act like that’s not the vibe u gave but it was my assumption that u were only into the first two cuz u Said to a full 7 round mock “I’m down with the first 2”. So asked to clarify. My deepest sympathies lol. McGlinchey and Ragnow are my top two picks however as a bengals fan I’m still interested to see what kind of damage we do in the later rounds of the draft like we always do. Elliott has a 3-4 round grade and cappa has a 5th round grade with a small school background. Everyone else is in their projected round or earlier. Who do u think will be gone earlier than I have selected? Just curious I could be wrong.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2018, 12:49 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I'm actually more happy about getting Cappa in a later round than McGlinchey in the 1st.

Agreed. I’m very high on cappa. Plus Greene o rotate and be the future after Dunlap. I don’t think we can do better than my first 5 picks.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2018, 12:49 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I'm actually more happy about getting Cappa in a later round than McGlinchey in the 1st.

I wouldn't mind Cappa at RG, but I think he could struggle in the NFL at RT. I don't think he has anywhere close to the necessary arm length to consistently handle the edge.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote