Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
22 Browns and HC still unavailable for Raiders game.
Not that I want the Browns to lose like that, but hopefully Raiders can win this. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32909873/source-cleveland-browns-qbs-baker-mayfield-case-keenum-remain-game-vs-las-vegas-raiders

Quote:Source: Cleveland Browns QBs Baker Mayfield, Case Keenum don't clear COVID-19 protocols, out vs. Las Vegas Raiders

BEREA, Ohio -- Cleveland Browns quarterbacks Baker Mayfield and Case Keenum failed to test off the reserve/COVID-19 list, meaning third-string quarterback Nick Mullens will get the start Monday against the Las Vegas Raiders, a source told ESPN.

On Sunday, Mayfield had posted on his Instagram Story that he "had no symptoms" and was "praying to test negative for COVID.''

The Browns did get one key defender back, as safety John Johnson III was activated Monday morning. But no other player tested off the reserve/COVID-19 list, meaning Cleveland will enter the game with 22 players still on the list, including 10 starters. No other Browns player is expected to be activated before the 2 p.m. ET deadline, a source told ESPN.

Cleveland is also planning to be without coach Kevin Stefanski after he tested positive for the virus last week. Stefanski didn't test out of the protocols yet, but the team is waiting for more results, sources told ESPN's Dianna Russini.

The news that Mayfield and Keenum did not clear the protocols was first reported by NFL Network.

In light of Cleveland's COVID-19 outbreak, the NFL rescheduled the Raiders game from Saturday to Monday at 5 p.m. ET.

On Sunday, the Browns also got back guard Wyatt Teller. But they will be without several other key players against Las Vegas, including wide receivers Jarvis Landry, tight end Austin Hooper and defensive end Jadeveon Clowney.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
i got 5 on the browns lol

just based on how this NFL season has gone
Reply/Quote
How many of those players are actually sick though?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 03:21 PM)J24 Wrote: How many of those players are actually sick though?

Probably very few. Odds are most, if not all, of them are vaccinated so they probably have mild symptoms, if any.

Still can't have them potentially spreading the virus though. Best to quarantine until they test negative.
Reply/Quote
Yes, I get annoyed because the Browns always seem to play their best against the Bengals, but it kind of sucks that they're so hampered by COVID protocols. The game should still be very interesting.
Reply/Quote
So far, Raiders look like poo.

Reply/Quote
Although that helps. 7-0 Raiders.

Reply/Quote
Seeing Bengal rivals lose in heartbreaking Bengal fashion is more delicious than the prime rib my wife is about to cook on Christmas Eve.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 10:04 PM)samhain Wrote: Seeing Bengal rivals lose in heartbreaking Bengal fashion is more delicious than the prime rib my wife is about to cook on Christmas Eve.

Cheers

Reply/Quote