Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
23 points
This is how many points our offense has scored in the 3rd period over 10 games. It's almost unbearable to watch when the game comes back from halftime because of how putrid the offense is. Anyone have thoughts on what the issue might be other than lack of adjustments? I'm not sure why but this stat is just mindblowing to me. To not even average a FG in a given period over 10 games is unacceptable. If this team wants any chance to make the playoffs they cannot continue this trend as they are setting the tone for the entire second half with their inability to score in the third.

Even worse is 10 of their 23 points came in one game against the lowly browns. Take that out and they have 13 over 9 games. Knowing this makes my blood boil as I watch the offense go 3 and out on their opening possession of the second half. Sorry to rant but I had to vent my frustration as it never gets brought up to Marv by the reporters.
Reply/Quote
Yep!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
3rd Period? Is this a hockey game??? Hilarious

Any ways I get your drift, we are no good after the half because our inept coaches don't know how to make adjustments Dead Horse
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote