Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Madness Has Not Diminished
(01-12-2016, 03:23 PM)Housh Wrote: I'm not blaming Hill for the loss that's crazy. How about we blame people who had complete control of what they did. I'd rather blame Jones and Burfict. If you can blame Hill you can just as same blame AJM, and Andrew Whitworth. What about his false starts that KILLED promising drives? Those didn't happen?

Sorry. Nice try.

Making a mistake In the first quarter is much less of a problem than making a mistake with < 2mins to go on the opposing 20.

Hill doesn't need your protection.. but he may need your help holding onto the ball!
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:54 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Making a mistake In the first quarter is much less of a problem than making a mistake with < 2mins to go on the opposing 20.

And making a mistake that gives the other team a chip shot for the game winning FG is much worse than giving the opposing team the ball no where close to scoring position.

There is no logic to your argument.  It seems like you just have something personal against Hill.  His fumble was abig mistake, but the defense still has to blown it for the Steelers to win.  If they had recovered the fumble even close to scoring position I might give him more blame, but this loss is not any more on Hill then the rest of the Bengals who made mistakes earlier in the game.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 02:53 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Many other Bengals made mistakes throughout the game.  I hold them all accountable.  But to blame Hill's fumble for the loss is silly when we were still in great shape to win after he fumbled.

I blamed Hill for Burfict's suspension and fine. Not the loss.
Reply/Quote
So many what if's

Rey Drops an int that would of taken away points from Pitt.

McCarron fumbles after we get our biggest play of the night.

What if we stop them on 4th and 3 to end the game.

What if AJ takes the check down and doesn't throw the pick.

What if we get the two point conversion.
Reply/Quote
Momentum was swung by the pick.

Which took skill.

All the offense had to do is run some time off.

They couldn't even do that right.

Which took lack of skill.

Emotions went into the garbage can at that point.

Yet Burfict was still trying to help in a play.

The amount of help and malicious intent is in that of the beholder.

Let's just go by what we know and not what we project with unknown opinions.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 04:14 PM)brian5562 Wrote: So many what if's

Rey Drops an int that would of taken away points from Pitt.

McCarron fumbles after we get our biggest play of the night.

What if we stop them on 4th and 3 to end the game.

What if AJ takes the check down and doesn't throw the pick.

What if we get the two point conversion.
The only "what if" anybody needs to mull over is if a flag is never thrown on Burfict.

Then we are talking an incomplete and a whole different story.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The madness hasn't diminished because now people have had a chance to analyze all the bias and BS. There were enough bad calls by the ref to swing the game and the commentators seemed like they were intent on covering for them.

They let the Steeler's act like jackasses after an obvious no call on Gio that results in a turnover. Comment was "that's unfortunate" like targeting helmet to helmet is a new rule? Then for the game decider they paint Burficit's hit as violent and dirty when it really was the unfortunate hit. I didn't realize at the time but Porter broke a rule just by being on the field regardless of Brown's injury. He was obviously taunting Bengal players but they don't flag him. It would at least offset the Jones flag and should have been thrown.

The more scrutiny this game gets the better. People are starting to see the Bias in the NFL we're just the latest victim.
Reply/Quote
I'm still looking for a pic or anything that shows Porter checking on Antonio Brown. Or did he go out see he was ok then act an ass? They tried plugging that rule that he's allowed to be on the field of he's showing concern for an injured player but that's been debunked. One the rule says he's not part of the group allowed on the field for injury, two Brown was never hurt and didn't even go thru concussion protocol, and 3 I still don't think he was on the field for Antonio Brown.
Reply/Quote
Yes Hill fumbled but Shazier also made a great play to strip it.

Saying Hill is responsible for Burficts suspension makes no sense.

The only one responsible for Burficts suspension is Burfict. He was out of control.

Pacman's penalty should have been offset with a penalty on Porter.

That said, Pacman is an idiot and needs to go on vacation someplace without mainstream or social media.

Agreed - the madness has not diminished
Reply/Quote