Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2ND HALF ADJUSTMENTS
There was a point in first half where I was convinced we were finished.

So great comeback and great adjustments- not what we have seen in the Marv years.

If Mixon can get over 100 yards rushing/pass receptions every game, the Bengals will win a lot of games this year.

Opens everything up for Green , Eifert, Boyd and Ross.

They have to help Hart. Never thought I would see another Bengal tackle as bad as Og but he has to be close.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2018, 03:33 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Great adjustments and keeping a guy in there to help protect the right side. Something that has been missing for awhile.

Need to keep doing this against the Ravens and we should have a good chance at a win.

The closer to this game we get the more confident i am getting. Just need to get a big Primetime win before i believe it.

Things are different this year, but both teams are much better this season and it is... Primetime.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2018, 12:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Need to keep doing this against the Ravens and we should have a good chance at a win.

The closer to this game we get the more confident i am getting. Just need to get a big Primetime win before i believe it.

Things are different this year, but both teams are much better this season and it is... Primetime.

We've had plenty of Primetime wins, including beating the stools on MNF.....
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 08:09 AM)Sled21 Wrote: We've had plenty of Primetime wins, including beating the stools on MNF.....

Not as many as we should have Sled...

Under Marv we have to have the worst win percentage in the NFL in Primetime, have to...
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 12:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Not as many as we should have Sled...

Under Marv we have to have the worst win percentage in the NFL in Primetime, have to...

Nope.  Lions (.263) and Bills (.158) both have worse winning percentage, and we have more total prime time wins than 5 other teams.
Reply/Quote
It was refreshing to see the Bengals play a good 2nd half of football. Let's hope it continues tonight and for the rest of the season.
Reply/Quote