Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2ksports allowed to make NFL game
Although it won't be a simulation game the NFL has agreed to allow 2ksports to make a new NFL arcade game.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I saw this. The EA deal ends in 2021 I read...so it's not unreasonable for them to switch to 2k....

While i think i prefer madden over 2k, I thought 2k's approach was way more fun. Their integration with ESPN and ability to show highlights of other games played (to which i didn't even play) made it real fun and actually felt like I was watching NFL Gameday.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
I gave up on all football games after EA discontinued the NCAA football franchise, which I enjoyed much more than Madden.

I might try this one if it looks fresh.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I still play 2K5, IMO best football game ever. Played all Maddens up to the current one and Still prefer 2K5 to anything EA has made in the last 15 years. It's a shame the NFL sold out to EA, pissed them off when Sega priced 2K5 at $19.95 when new.
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2020, 09:23 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: I still play 2K5, IMO best football game ever. Played all Maddens up to the current one and Still prefer 2K5 to anything EA has made in the last 15 years. It's a shame the NFL sold out to EA, pissed them off when Sega priced 2K5 at $19.95 when new.

and it was a better game than the 60$ madden that year...
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2020, 09:23 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: I still play 2K5, IMO best football game ever. Played all Maddens up to the current one and Still prefer 2K5 to anything EA has made in the last 15 years. It's a shame the NFL sold out to EA, pissed them off when Sega priced 2K5 at $19.95 when new.

Agreed. I don't think I've enjoyed a football game since 2K5, which is nuts. The Madden games just get worse and worse.
Reply/Quote