Most Informative Poster (Other Sports) - Bengalhawk62
Most Informative Poster (General Topics) - jfkbengals
Most Off-the-wall Poster (In a good way) - grampahol

Best Use of Sarcasm - Awful Llama
Best Use of Gifs/Images - HarleyDog
Best Use of Stats & Sources - The Leonard Leap
Best Use of Logic / Reason - Belsnickel
Reply/Quote
Best Overall Contributor - That dude that always comes up with the game ball threads and is always optimistic

Best Jungle Noise Poster - That dude that is always introducing new threads in an effort to create board involvement, such as Rate out WRs, ect...
Best NFL Draft Poster - That dude who has ran the official Board Mock for about 7 years and does those dreaded mocks
Best Klotsch Poster - That dude who suggested the DIY sub-forum
Best P & R Poster - That one conservative dude that expressing thoughtful views to all those liberals

Best Game Day Thread Poster - That one dude that is their every Sunday talking folks off the ledge
Best Member Signature - That one dude with that House of Pain reference. I think he's the same dude that has that most iconic avatar.

Best Use of Sarcasm - hhhmmm....nobody comes to mind
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Who's the "new" guy with the creepy sig? He's got to get some votes. Dude writes like he's a poet laureate, and I mean that in a good way.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2018, 09:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Best Overall Contributor - That dude that always comes up with the game ball threads and is always optimistic

Best Jungle Noise Poster - That dude that is always introducing new threads in an effort to create board involvement, such as Rate out WRs, ect...
Best NFL Draft Poster - That dude who has ran the official Board Mock for about 7 years and does those dreaded mocks
Best Klotsch Poster - That dude who suggested the DIY sub-forum
Best P & R Poster - That one conservative dude that expressing thoughtful views to all those liberals

Best Game Day Thread Poster - That one dude that is their every Sunday talking folks off the ledge
Best Member Signature - That one dude with that House of Pain reference. I think he's the same dude that has that most iconic avatar.

Best Use of Sarcasm - hhhmmm....nobody comes to mind

You know, I've anyways wondered : Who is that in the pic, what are they doing and where is it?

Chrissy Hynde, drinking vodka and a concert?

(01-27-2018, 12:22 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Who's the "new" guy with the creepy sig? He's got to get some votes. Dude writes like he's a poet laureate, and I mean that in a good way.

Mr. Dark Web.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2018, 12:35 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: You know, I've anyways wondered : Who is that in the pic, what are they doing and where is it?

Chrissy Hynde, drinking vodka and a concert?

Dana Jacobsen at the Mike Golic roast. It was just before she started her F. Notre Dame rant..

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2018, 02:34 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: It's time for the 2nd Bengals Board Awards. Your picks should be based on 2017 contributions. A few new categories have been added this year as well.

Pick your favorite / most deserving in each category and after the thread runs for a few days, we'll tally the votes and name the winners. The thread is for fun purposes only, so no negative comments please.

Although this in Jungle Noise, non-Bengals fans are permitted to participate in this thread.

(Staff members are not eligible for consideration)

Enjoy!  :andy:

Best Overall Contributor -

Best Jungle Noise Poster -
Best NFL Draft Poster -
Best Smack Talk Poster -
Best Klotsch Poster -
Best P & R Poster -
Best General Sports Poster -
Best Non-Sports Poster -
Best Non-Bengals Fan / Poster -
Best Game Day Thread Poster -
Best New Member / Poster -
Best Member Signature -

Nicest Poster -
Funniest Poster -
Most Respectful Poster -
Most Informative Poster (Football) -
Most Informative Poster (Other Sports) -
Most Informative Poster (General Topics) -
Most Off-the-wall Poster (In a good way) -

Best Use of Sarcasm -
Best Use of Gifs/Images -
Best Use of Stats & Sources -
Best Use of Logic / Reason -

Best Overall for me is GO CARDS.  He is a Bengals Fan and conducts himself well treating others decent. I'm sorry to see there is an award for sarcasm.  For someone who loves Bengals Football and pretty much treats posters decent and seems to know his football, GO CARDS would be my Best Overall.  :andy:
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I'm not voting for anyone, but will vote against me for every category except for a participation trophy. I participated DAMMIT!   
Oh wait .I forgot my cat.. I'm voting for her as the best potential replacement for Marvin in 2020. 
If this isn't championship sitting there doing nothing I don't know what is.
[Image: pmafFkGFj]
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2018, 02:08 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Dana Jacobsen at the Mike Golic roast. It was just before she started her F. Notre Dame rant..

I always thought it was Rachel Griffis for some reason.  Now I've tried to google the Jacobsen rant only to learn that it's been basically scrubbed from the internet.  I must see video of this immediately.  It is now a bucket list objective.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2018, 04:18 AM)kevin Wrote: Best Overall for me is GO CARDS.  He is a Bengals Fan and conducts himself well treating others decent. I'm sorry to see there is an award for sarcasm.  For someone who loves Bengals Football and pretty much treats posters decent and seems to know his football, GO CARDS would be my Best Overall.  :andy:

Thanks for the vote of confidence yet do not feel worthy amongst all these great posters which make the  board such a great place.

Some of my favorites off top of my head would be Fan in Kettering, Wyche, Bengals74, Ochocinco, Harley, Nate, McC, bfine, Fred, Kevin, jj22, and Truck. 

Certain I forgot several great ones and my apologies to them. My memory is not what it used to be.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2018, 10:58 AM)grampahol Wrote: I forgot my cat.. I'm voting for her as the best potential replacement for Marvin in 2020. 
If this isn't championship sitting there doing nothing I don't know what is.
[Image: pmafFkGFj]

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8573044]

Reply/Quote
I'm saving my vote until I get drunk.

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2018, 09:19 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: This is the kind of spontaneous publicity that makes people!

[Image: 394441]

Free piece of advice.  Don't stand next to any stacks of cans!
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2018, 12:02 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Free piece of advice.  Don't stand next to any stacks of cans!

[Image: tumblr_oi3xq4iTok1qmob6ro2_400.gif]

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2018, 12:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: tumblr_oi3xq4iTok1qmob6ro2_400.gif]

Well that didn't take long for things to escalate for him.

If only he had heeded my advice.

Question for you Harley.  How did you just "happen" to witness this attack and catch the whole thing on video!
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2018, 12:12 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Well that didn't take long for things to escalate for him.

If only he had heeded my advice.

Question for you Harley.  How did you just "happen" to witness this attack and catch the whole thing on video!

Smirk 

[Image: 452718164_1155314.gif]

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2018, 11:13 AM)samhain Wrote: I always thought it was Rachel Griffis for some reason.  Now I've tried to google the Jacobsen rant only to learn that it's been basically scrubbed from the internet.  I must see video of this immediately.  It is now a bucket list objective.

It's funny how some things get scrubbed from the internet. For instance perhaps my altime favorite clip as a Bengal fan is when Troy Polamalu went to tackle Cedric Benson and Ced absolutely blew him up. Troy staggered off to the sidelines. Cannot find that anywhere.

Reply/Quote
I don't think this is going the way 'Holic intended.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Best Overall Contributor - Wyche

Best Jungle Noise Poster - Wyche, Pistons, Philhos, JJ22, LL, RRL, Go Cards, depthchart, J24, Ocho, Llama, Yojimbo, Rattler, Truck, Harley, muskies (etc etc)
Best NFL Draft Poster - Wolf
Best Smack Talk Poster - RFaulk
Best Klotsch Poster - Fred
Best P & R Poster - SSF, bfine
Best General Sports Poster - Eh
Best Non-Sports Poster - Philhos
Best Non-Bengals Fan / Poster - SSF
Best Game Day Thread Poster - Anyone who doesn't instantly freak out, or whine about those that instantly freak out then disappear when the game is looking like an L
Best New Member / Poster - Creepy sig guy's posts are always full of logic and good points, if you can see past the shtick.
Best Member Signature - I'll roll with Cupcakes and his Gangsta Dalton
Most humble - bfine and fredtoast are neck and neck. I can't really be forced to choose. Both deserving candidates.

Nicest Poster - Packerbacker
Funniest Poster - McC has been on fire lately
Most Respectful Poster - Nate
Most Informative Poster (Football) - LeonardLeap and sometimes Fred
Most Informative Poster (Other Sports) - Eh
Most Informative Poster (General Topics) - Eh
Most Off-the-wall Poster (In a good way) - Marlon23 has 2 of the funniest threads ever made on this board. Honorable mention to Grampahol.

Best Use of Sarcasm - Nately by far
Best Use of Gifs/Images - This is becoming a lost art on here
Best Use of Stats & Sources - LeonardLeap
Best Use of Logic / Reason - Wyche

We have so many good posters and moments that it's really impossible to remember everyone.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2018, 12:22 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Who's the "new" guy with the creepy sig? He's got to get some votes. Dude writes like he's a poet laureate, and I mean that in a good way.

If that's the dark web guy, he was banned.

(01-27-2018, 01:14 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I don't think this is going the way 'Holic intended.

Well, 2 pages of posts so far and only 4 or 5 people have actually voted, so yeah...this could take awhile. LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2018, 01:49 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Well, 2 pages of posts so far and only 4 or 5 people have actually voted, so yeah...this could take awhile. LOL

Doesn't help that it's the exact same people voting for the exact same people they did last year lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote