Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***2nd Annual Bengals Board Awards***
(01-27-2018, 01:49 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: If that's the dark web guy, he was banned.

Well, 2 pages of posts so far and only 4 or 5 people have actually voted, so yeah...this could take awhile. LOL

I'd say, deep down, it's probably going exactly the way you expected.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2018, 01:52 PM)McC Wrote: I'd say, deep down, it's probably going exactly the way you expected.

[Image: zE-gGG.gif]

Seriously though, that's always part of the fun with these things. LOL
Reply/Quote
It does make it tough not voting staff because most of you guys are the best.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2018, 02:45 PM)Go Cards Wrote: It does make it tough not voting staff because most of you guys are the best.

I think it's just tough to do in general because we have so many top notch posters. When I filled mine out, I automatically started thinking of quite a few names that would've been great choices for just about every category. Very hard to narrow it down because you're leaving some terrific posters off.
Reply/Quote
Best Overall Contributor - There are many but would have to go with Wyche and Shake.

Best Jungle Noise Poster - Ocho, FIK, Sunset, Wyche, Shake, bengalfan74 and many others that I can't seem to think about under pressure. Stop pressuring me!
Best NFL Draft Poster - Wolf
Best Smack Talk Poster - Gotta say Faulk and an honorable mention to Brad. Although addicted to Ben, it's entertaining.
Best Klotsch Poster - Tiger Teeth, Fred (Moose Knuckle) Toast.
Best P & R Poster - Although we've had our differences in the past, gotta go with SSF. We think a lot in many ways but when we don't? I can't win with him.
Best General Sports Poster - Truck
Best Non-Sports Poster - Fred is un-purposely funny at times. LLama is good as well.
Best Non-Bengals Fan / Poster - PackerBacker
Best Game Day Thread Poster - I cannot choose. Its always fun when everyone is chiming.
Best New Member / Poster - Spooky dark web dude came out strong, but went away pretty quick.
Best Member Signature - Who has signatures on their members? I have several tattoo's and not even I thought of that one?

Nicest Poster - Nate, Sabretooth, Cure4CF, Go Cards
Funniest Poster - LLama - Dude get's me rolling sometimes. So does Sunset, JFK and some others.
Most Respectful Poster - Sabretooth
Most Informative Poster (Football) - Hands down Fred. Although, I never cross referenced his stats to make sure he's not feeding us BS.
Most Informative Poster (Other Sports) - Again, Truck
Most Informative Poster (General Topics) - I have nothing on this one.
Most Off-the-wall Poster (In a good way) - Granpahol

Best Use of Sarcasm - Xenomorph, RFaulk, Sunset, JFK
Best Use of Gifs/Images - Llama 
Best Use of Stats & Sources - Fred
Best Use of Logic / Reason - 

May I add one?
Worse use of paragraphs: Kevin  Hilarious

If I missed anyone, I'm sorry. It feels like I'm being interrogated by the FBI. Again! LOL...

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2018, 02:34 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Best Overall Contributor - Wyche's Warrior

Best Jungle Noise Poster - LeonardLeap
Best NFL Draft Poster - Wolf
Best Smack Talk Poster -
Best Klotsch Poster -
Best P & R Poster -
Best General Sports Poster -
Best Non-Sports Poster -
Best Non-Bengals Fan / Poster -
Best Game Day Thread Poster -
Best New Member / Poster -
Best Member Signature - Xeno

Nicest Poster -
Funniest Poster - Llama
Most Respectful Poster -
Most Informative Poster (Football) - Truck
Most Informative Poster (Other Sports) -
Most Informative Poster (General Topics) -
Most Off-the-wall Poster (In a good way) -

Best Use of Sarcasm -
Best Use of Gifs/Images -
Best Use of Stats & Sources - muskiesfan
Best Use of Logic / Reason - muskiesfan

Sorry that I don't have a pick for each category. Though is doesn't count, I voted for myself because I think I do well for not being around much. Plus, I want the interwebz points and coolness for being nominated dammit! Hilarious

There are a lot of knowledgeable posters on this board. That's why I always come back. Good luck to everyone as there are so many who are great contributors.

I would've voted for Shake, but since he's not eligible, I skipped him. Sorry Shake, you're awesome brother! Also, honorable mention to Pistons
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2018, 04:35 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: Sorry that I don't have a pick for each category. Though is doesn't count, I voted for myself because I think I do well for not being around much. Plus, I want the interwebz points and coolness for being nominated dammit! Hilarious

There are a lot of knowledgeable posters on this board. That's why I always come back. Good luck to everyone as there are so many who are great contributors.

I would've voted for Shake, but since he's not eligible, I skipped him. Sorry Shake, you're awesome brother! Also, honorable mention to Pistons

Yikes, you just reminded me Shake is uneligible and I chose him for a few things. I guess I didn't think about it. Wow, I effed that shit up. Your a good poster too, but you smell funny.

EDIT: Just realized Sunset is an admin too? Good Lord, I gotta pay more attention. I should, but not gonna. LOL... Whatever, I'm gonna go pee in the yard.

Reply/Quote
Best Overall Contributor - I consider  a contributor as someone that brings something more to the board that just a bunch of comments. We have lots of dude that post breaking news the get from other sources. None more so that [b]lgbybird 25[/b]

Best Jungle Noise Poster - Best JN poster cannot be someone consistently dogging the team and/or hoping for loses. So this one has to go to [b]fredtoast[/b]
Best NFL Draft Poster -A quality draft poster is someone that bring insight to various players and just doesn't post a bunch of mocks. [b]Synric[/b] is as good as anyone about this
Best Smack Talk Poster - [b]BFritz[/b] seems to always be in there battling
Best Klotsch Poster - [b]Bengalhawk[/b] seems to always be in there asking questions and that generates discussion. 
Best P & R Poster - Although my views are contrary to the vast majority of PnR posters there is one guy that is totally respectful and never stoops to personal insults regardless on our different POVs. That guy is [b]fredtoast [/b]ok that was a joke. It's [b]Hollodero[/b]
Best General Sports Poster - [b]Kevin[/b] seems to post a lot in those
Best Non-Sports Poster - [b]Belsnickle[/b] contributes quite a bit and doesn't talk a lot of sports. Hell I thought he was a Ravens fan. 
Best Non-Bengals Fan / Poster - [b]PackerBacker[/b] likes the Bengals more than many Bengal Fans
Best Game Day Thread Poster - Although he usually just waits for Andy to complete a pass so he can say how awesome the throw was; [b]Philpos[/b] is fairly even keeled and upbeat
Best New Member / Poster - [b]BenZoo2[/b] joined the forum just before last year's official mock and was most helpful
Best Member Signature - A good sig is one in which I know who you are just by seeing it. That award goes to [b]XenoMorph[/b]

Nicest Poster - Although no one is nice to me when I give my views in an Andy thread; [b]Tiger Teeth[/b] is generally nice otherwise
Funniest Poster - Let's give this one to [b]rfaulk[/b]
Most Respectful Poster - Double down on [b]Hollodero[/b]. Probably because he's not American
Most Informative Poster (Football) - Hell [b]Fan in Kettering[/b] posted that"directional blocking" thread that everybody ate up. So let's go with him

The rest of the categories just seemed more of the same.

I was hesitant to vote because someone will feel slighted. I love everyone that posts in this forum and will continue to do all I can to increase interest/ involvement. The Board mocks (not the Mock draft, but the ones where we decides who goes where) are coming up. So if I missed you just PM me and I'll give you some bfine rep instead. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Who is supposed to feel slighted Bfine? The people you left out or the 5 or 6 you mockingly voted for?
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2018, 06:07 PM)treee Wrote: Who is supposed to feel slighted Bfine? The people you left out or the 5 or 6 you mockingly voted for?

New category:

Saltiest mod:
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Way too many categories for casual board participants like myself.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2018, 08:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: New category:

Saltiest mod:

Yawn
Reply/Quote
[Image: none-of-the-above.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2018, 06:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Best Overall Contributor - I consider  a contributor as someone that brings something more to the board that just a bunch of comments. We have lots of dude that post breaking news the get from other sources. None more so that [b]lgbybird 25[/b]

Best Jungle Noise Poster - Best JN poster cannot be someone consistently dogging the team and/or hoping for loses. So this one has to go to [b]fredtoast[/b]
Best NFL Draft Poster -A quality draft poster is someone that bring insight to various players and just doesn't post a bunch of mocks. [b]Synric[/b] is as good as anyone about this
Best Smack Talk Poster - [b]BFritz[/b] seems to always be in there battling
Best Klotsch Poster - [b]Bengalhawk[/b] seems to always be in there asking questions and that generates discussion. 
Best P & R Poster - Although my views are contrary to the vast majority of PnR posters there is one guy that is totally respectful and never stoops to personal insults regardless on our different POVs. That guy is [b]fredtoast [/b]ok that was a joke. It's [b]Hollodero[/b]
Best General Sports Poster - [b]Kevin[/b] seems to post a lot in those
Best Non-Sports Poster - [b]Belsnickle[/b] contributes quite a bit and doesn't talk a lot of sports. Hell I thought he was a Ravens fan. 
Best Non-Bengals Fan / Poster - [b]PackerBacker[/b] likes the Bengals more than many Bengal Fans
Best Game Day Thread Poster - Although he usually just waits for Andy to complete a pass so he can say how awesome the throw was; [b]Philpos[/b] is fairly even keeled and upbeat
Best New Member / Poster - [b]BenZoo2[/b] joined the forum just before last year's official mock and was most helpful
Best Member Signature - A good sig is one in which I know who you are just by seeing it. That award goes to [b]XenoMorph[/b]

Nicest Poster - Although no one is nice to me when I give my views in an Andy thread; [b]Tiger Teeth[/b] is generally nice otherwise
Funniest Poster - Let's give this one to [b]rfaulk[/b]
Most Respectful Poster - Double down on [b]Hollodero[/b]. Probably because he's not American
Most Informative Poster (Football) - Hell [b]Fan in Kettering[/b] posted that"directional blocking" thread that everybody ate up. So let's go with him

The rest of the categories just seemed more of the same.

I was hesitant to vote because someone will feel slighted. I love everyone that posts in this forum and will continue to do all I can to increase interest/ involvement. The Board mocks (not the Mock draft, but the ones where we decides who goes where) are coming up. So if I missed you just PM me and I'll give you some bfine rep instead. 

Lol looking forward to your Dread locks mock.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I just want to thank all the little people. If it weren't for little people I wouldn't have to get stuff up high in kitchen cabinets all the damned time .
In fact it's high time we ban all high kitchen cabinets.  They use too many drugs in the first place anyway .
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2018, 02:45 PM)Go Cards Wrote: It does make it tough not voting staff because most of you guys are the best.

Is there a "Best Asskisser" Catagory?

Hilarious

I'm totally kidding, GC, because your statement is very accurate.  And I absolutely love when I hear the banhammer twirling.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2018, 11:32 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Is there a "Best Asskisser" Catagory?

Hilarious

I'm totally kidding, GC, because your statement is very accurate.  And I absolutely love when I hear the banhammer twirling.

Well Shake, Sunset, Holic, and Benton have always been some of my favorite posters. 

Forgot to mention you in mine and consider you one of the great posters as well.

Just kidding and defaulted back to asskissing mode momentarily.  Ninja  

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2018, 03:15 AM)grampahol Wrote: I just want to thank all the little people. If it weren't for little people I wouldn't have to get stuff up high in kitchen cabinets all the damned time .
In fact it's high time we ban all high kitchen cabinets.  They use too many drugs in the first place anyway .

"High ho, high ho" it's off to work we go !

High ho ?  Who the hell writes these nursery rhymes anyway ?

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Lot deserving, so sorry if I forgot some of my favorites

Best Overall Contributor - Wyche's Warrior

Best Jungle Noise Poster - Ochocincos
Best NFL Draft Poster - Bfine
Best Smack Talk Poster - Rfaulk34
Best Klotsch Poster - ?
Best P & R Poster - ?
Best General Sports Poster - Xeno Morph
Best Non-Sports Poster - ?
Best Non-Bengals Fan / Poster - Dino (not sure of exact name)
Best Game Day Thread Poster - ?
Best New Member / Poster - ?
Best Member Signature - ?

Nicest Poster - Packer Fan (nicest guy ever in these forums), but name alludes me
Funniest Poster -
Most Respectful Poster - Go Cards
Most Informative Poster (Football) -
Most Informative Poster (Other Sports) -
Most Informative Poster (General Topics) -
Most Off-the-wall Poster (In a good way) -

Best Use of Sarcasm - Grampohol
Best Use of Gifs/Images - ?
Best Use of Stats & Sources - McC (he needed to be somewhere on my ballott
Best Use of Logic / Reason - Awful Llama
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2018, 11:32 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Is there a "Best Asskisser" Catagory?

Hilarious

Dammit I knew I forgot someone. How about I just say everyone on the boards is amazing and leave it at that.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote