Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***2nd Annual Bengals Board Awards***
We really need a bunch of little gold statues to get passed out that winners can proudly display in a dusty old box buried in the garage for years to come . I'm thinking of a little guy angrily pounding away on a cell phone in front of a TV with the image of Marvin on the screen and a tiny conversation bubble with #%&@ YOU MARV! 
I'd vote for that..
Don't forget the losers trophies of the same thing except the bubble would say #%$@ YOU MODS! No offense to mods.. In the never ending quest to suck up you do a grate job! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2018, 12:52 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Well Shake, Sunset, Holic, and Benton have always been some of my favorite posters. 

Forgot to mention you in mine and consider you one of the great posters as well.

Just kidding and defaulted back to asskissing mode momentarily.  Ninja  

That's a part of what I love about this board....we never lose our sense of humor.
Reply/Quote
How about the best post by someone without a username not logged in posting from a cell phone with a dead battery?  These things are important you know  ..

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
OK, here goes, with apologies to those I am sure to forget and later add comments such as "How could I forget?".  Seriously, though, the mods are awesome and they are never arrogant, banhammer-if-you-verbally-fart-in-their-direction, jerks.  They are the reason we have this outlet and I offer my most sincere appreciation for their efforts here.  

Best Overall Contributor - Wyche's Warrior-  Got my vote last year and there is no reason to dethrone

Best Jungle Noise Poster - I am going to try to mix it up, and I am one that pretty much only visits JN and the Draft Discussions by saying Nate (formerly eliminate).  I won't wus out and list a bunch of others (but if I did, I would have to include Go Cards, Xeno, Bengalfan74, Fan In Kettering, Brad, Nately,  rfaulk, McC, Truck, and of course HarleyDog

Best NFL Draft Poster - Me....no seriously, I would have to go with rfaulk...think he is as crazy about the draft as I am

Best Non-Bengals Fan / Poster - Packerbacker- Good dude and never flames when pinheads insult him

Nicest Poster - Nate, FIK, Brad

Funniest Poster - Harley

Most Respectful Poster - Fred (insert ninja here)

Most Informative Poster (Football) - Wyche

Best New Poster- Not sure how new but CoachMcneil is a solid contributor

Best Use of Gifs/Images - Harley

Best Use of Stats & Sources - Wyche

Best Use of Logic / Reason - Mr. Spock....no, it would be Wyche

I deleted the ones I never visit.  Again, HUGE props to our amazing mods and I apologize to any I missed!  No one here sucks, except the team we support.
Reply/Quote
Has there been a vote rigging commission established yet? Voter fraud has to be weighing heavily in everyone's minds.. You know..illegal aliens registering to vote for most conspiracy theory minded posters and so forth. 
Admit it now.How many of you have moved across state lines and registered to illegally vote for things that don't particularly matter in the grand scheme of things ? Truth be told I moved to South Carolina ONLY to vote in this important decision making process.. 

Ok, I just made all the above up to serendipidly make you think that i had something better to spend your time reading this. It'll come to a shock to most of you to learn just how unimportant my opinion is in the grand scheme of things.. I really didn't register to vote in this important issue. I'm so ashamed of myself and I  mislead you to think I even remotely cared who wins and more importantly...who doesn't . All I can hope for is your forgiveness and the chance to establish a better life for the people who haven't read this and have absolutely no interest in reading any further .
Meanwhile I'm going to do the unthinkable and squander yet more time and valuable internet resources in the never ending quest to uncover the secrets of figuring out why we're still Bengals fans .
If you've read this far you really need a hobby . I probably should as well. 

Reply/Quote
Looks like grampahol has been into the cough syrup
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2018, 02:47 PM)grampahol Wrote: Has there been a vote rigging commission established yet? Voter fraud has to be weighing heavily in everyone's minds.. You know..illegal aliens registering to vote for most conspiracy theory minded posters and so forth. 
Admit it now.How many of you have moved across state lines and registered to illegally vote for things that don't particularly matter in the grand scheme of things ? Truth be told I moved to South Carolina ONLY to vote in this important decision making process.. 

Ok, I just made all the above up to serendipidly make you think that i had something better to spend your time reading this. It'll come to a shock to most of you to learn just how unimportant my opinion is in the grand scheme of things.. I really didn't register to vote in this important issue. I'm so ashamed of myself and I  mislead you to think I even remotely cared who wins and more importantly...who doesn't . All I can hope for is your forgiveness and the chance to establish a better life for the people who haven't read this and have absolutely no interest in reading any further .
Meanwhile I'm going to do the unthinkable and squander yet more time and valuable internet resources in the never ending quest to uncover the secrets of figuring out why we're still Bengals fans .

Could you repeat this please?  I read all of it, and I'm totally confused.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2018, 03:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Looks like grampahol has been into the cough syrup

Tussin.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2018, 03:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Looks like grampahol has been into the cough syrup

How can you tell?

Reply/Quote
Best Overall Contributor - Vistaprint.com

Best Jungle Noise Poster - I have a good one of Anthony Munoz somewhere that I like.
Best NFL Draft Poster - I think I still have an Akili Smith poster, but that is only the best since it is the only one I think I have that has draft pick on it.
Best Smack Talk Poster - The Rick and Morty Poster on my door.
Best Klotsch Poster - Lewis Black Poster.
Best P & R Poster - See above
Best General Sports Poster - Columbus Blue Jackets Team Poster
Best Non-Sports Poster - Eliza Dushku Poster
Best Non-Bengals Fan / Poster - I don't think Eliza Dushku is a Bengal fan and her poster is amazing.
Best Game Day Thread Poster - Cincinnati Enquirer's Opening Day poster
Best New Member / Poster - The new Blink 182 line-up isn't too bad
Best Member Signature - Signed System of a Down Poster

Nicest Poster - Hang in there with the kitty
Funniest Poster - Any of the De-motivational Posters are solid
Most Respectful Poster - Anything with Morgan Freeman on it.
Most Informative Poster (Football) - The one about wearing a cup. That is good knowledge
Most Informative Poster (Other Sports) - The one about alligators on the golf course, important stuff.
Most Informative Poster (General Topics) - The one about employees washing their hands before returning to work.
Most Off-the-wall Poster (In a good way) - The Scooter the Neuter cat one....damn...that is just....damn...

Best Use of Sarcasm - This post
Best Use of Gifs/Images - Images, ummm...go to any adult bookstore and winning!
Best Use of Stats & Sources - The truth.org posters about smoking
Best Use of Logic / Reason - Those posters with Einstein talking about Imagination being more important than knowledge.

Ninja

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Best Overall Contributor - McC, Wyche, Ochocincos.

Best Jungle Noise Poster - Fred
Best NFL Draft Poster - Wolfaoson
Best Smack Talk Poster - rfaulk
Best Klotsch Poster - Not sure, go with Tigerteeth
Best P & R Poster - Not sure
Best General Sports Poster -
Best Non-Sports Poster -
Best Non-Bengals Fan / Poster - Packerbacker
Best Game Day Thread Poster - Stay away from there
Best New Member / Poster - Depthchart (again?) lol
Best Member Signature - bfine

Nicest Poster - xenomorph
Funniest Poster - godfather and Nately
Most Respectful Poster - Wyche/Xenomorph
Most Informative Poster (Football) - truck (miss his PFF posts :-), Royle, Leonardleap
Most Informative Poster (Other Sports) - Not sure
Most Informative Poster (General Topics) -  Not sure
Most Off-the-wall Poster (In a good way) - Gramphol

Best Use of Sarcasm - bfine
Best Use of Gifs/Images - Harley
Best Use of Stats & Sources - Leonardleap
Best Use of Logic / Reason - Wyche/McC
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
Best Overall Contributor -Wyche

Best Jungle Noise Poster -(Mostly) everyone is awesome, so I'm using a cop out and saying jim!
Best NFL Draft Poster -Wolf
Best Smack Talk Poster -StrictlyBiz
Best Klotsch Poster -I don't go there
Best P & R Poster -I don't go there (although I probably should)
Best General Sports Poster -Probably kevin since I see him most in non-football sports areas along with Bengals.
Best Non-Sports Poster -Don't really go into these sections hardly at all
Best Non-Bengals Fan / Poster -packerbacker
Best Game Day Thread Poster -I try to stay away from Game Day Thread because if I ever went, I'd probably get myself banned. But from looking quickly, jfkbengals posts a lot there, so him?
Best New Member / Poster -depthchart since technically it was less than year ago from today
Best Member Signature - SteelCitySouth (I love how he digs at the majority of his own team's fan base)

Nicest Poster -Not me lol. Probably Bonnie again this year.
Funniest Poster -grampahol.
Most Respectful Poster -Eliminate or Wyche
Most Informative Poster (Football) -RoyleRedlegs
Most Informative Poster (Other Sports) -kevin
Most Informative Poster (General Topics) -I don't really go much outside of JN and Draft Central, so I'll forego a vote here.
Most Off-the-wall Poster (In a good way) -Let's change it up this year...Jpoore. He always has a much different take on draft prospects compared to most people.

Best Use of Sarcasm -Sarcasm on the interwebz doesn't work. I guess bfine.
Best Use of Gifs/Images -Harley
Best Use of Stats & Sources -I really feel like this could be me given how often I try to provide links and I'm a "stat guy", so me! (Yes, I know that means the vote won't count)
Best Use of Logic / Reason - RoyleRedlegs
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Is it bad that on these boards I rarely associate someone's post with their username?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2018, 02:47 PM)grampahol Wrote: Has there been a vote rigging commission established yet? Voter fraud has to be weighing heavily in everyone's minds.. You know..illegal aliens registering to vote for most conspiracy theory minded posters and so forth. 

This is about me isn't it....  I assure you I gestated inside an American host

[Image: uXKit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2018, 02:08 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Dana Jacobsen at the Mike Golic roast. It was just before she started her F. Notre Dame rant..

That's where she showed her true self.  Not many ND fans cared much for her after that. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote

Gramps- I want whatever you just smoked......
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
I'm sorry in advance if I forgot ya.  There is so many good posters here, its hard to remember all of them! 

Best Overall Contributor -  Wyche.  Hands down.

Best Jungle Noise Poster - Nately120, bfine, eliminate xenomorph, philhos, crazyjdawg, au165, xxlt, gocards, depthchart, FiK,.....this list can go on and on.
Best NFL Draft Poster -  theres a lot of good posters over there, but I'm sticking with bfine, and if you haven't seen his annual dreaded mock, its classic. 
Best Smack Talk Poster - I'm going with Brad.  why not?  he loves sticking it to those stealer fans over there, even if its a little out there sometimes. its still fun to see him jab away. 
Best Klotsch Poster - Harleydawg
Best P & R Poster - GMDino, Sociopathicsteelerfan, fred, oncemoreuntothejimbreech
Best General Sports Poster - Synric
Best Non-Sports Poster - Jason- he’s got some good taste in music!
Best Non-Bengals Fan / Poster - GMDino
Best Game Day Thread Poster -  ??? I try to stay away, especially this year.
Best New Member / Poster -  The Dark web dude had a lot of potential.....he obviously left a strong impression on a lot of us here.
Best Member Signature -  GMDino

Nicest Poster -Packerbacker
Funniest Poster - Harleydawg
Most Respectful Poster - Wyche
Most Informative Poster (Football) -  ochocincos
Most Informative Poster (Other Sports) -  Jakeypoo
Most Informative Poster (General Topics) - Fred
Most Off-the-wall Poster (In a good way) -Grampahol

Best Use of Sarcasm -  beaker
Best Use of Gifs/Images -  I need to figure out how to do this. 
Best Use of Stats & Sources - ???  who needs stats and sources?
Best Use of Logic / Reason -  Fred or Sociopathicsteelerfan

Reply/Quote
Hey Bengal bros love ya all.
Reply/Quote
Best Overall Contributor - Wyche. Hands down.

Best Jungle Noise Poster - Shake, Weezy Bengal, Wyche, Nate and many many more.
Best NFL Draft Poster - B fine
Best Smack Talk Poster - Fred
Best Klotsch Poster - Harleydawg
Best P & R Poster - Sunset Bengal
Best General Sports Poster - Synric
Best Non-Sports Poster - Jason
Best Non-Bengals Fan / Poster - The Ravens fan I cant remember his name now.
Best Game Day Thread Poster - Reuben Ahmad
Best New Member / Poster - Unsure there.
Best Member Signature - GMDino

Nicest Poster - Truck 101
Funniest Poster - Beaker
Most Respectful Poster - Nate
Most Informative Poster (Football) - ochocincos
Most Informative Poster (Other Sports) - Jakeypoo
Most Informative Poster (General Topics) - Fred I guess.
Most Off-the-wall Poster (In a good way) -Grampahol

Best Use of Sarcasm - beaker
Best Use of Gifs/Images - Xeno Morph
Best Use of Stats & Sources - ??? Shake
Best Use of Logic / Reason - Sociologicsteelerfan
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2018, 02:47 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Best Use of Logic / Reason - Sociologicsteelerfan

For some reason, I find this really funny. LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote