Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2nd Informant told FBI Bidens took 10 million from Ukraine
(09-19-2023, 02:44 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: John Soloman reported a 2nd informant reported the Biden's took 10 million dollars from Ukraine. The source spoke to the FBI located in DC. Here is another show of DOJ corruption if this is collaborated, Weiss instructed the DC agents to stop any investigation into Joe Biden burying the evidence again.

Why would Weiss stop any leads that lead to Joe Biden being corrupt if he was aggressively trying to get to the facts surrounding Hunter, Joe and the Biden family.

Garland is on the hill tomorrow to testify, it will be interested for him to explain his prior statements under oath to Congress:
1. He said Weiss had all the authority to charge Hunter Biden anywhere in the US, but we now know 6 witnesses have said Weiss himself said at a meeting in October of 2022 he wanted to  charge HB with serious tax charges in DC and California, but the DOJ in those jurisdictions shut down the IRS tax charges and then let them expire. Weiss said he did not have the power.
2. Why did he name Weiss the special prosecutor when a SC is supposed to come from outside the justice department?
3. Did Garland approve the original plea deal from Weiss's office for HB? If not, who did approve the plea deal?
4. If Weiss had the power to charge HB anywhere in the US already, why did he feel the need to name him a SC after the plea deal fell apart?
5. Simply, did Garland lie under oath to Congress?
6. What paperwork does Garland or the DOJ have confirming the power of Weiss to prosecute HB anywhere in the US prior to the plead deal?

I sure appears as if the Biden justice department is running interference on behalf of Joe Biden and the DNC. Stay tunes on the conformation of the second informant, my guess it is coming soon. John Soloman is a trusted reporter.

Has any evidence other than hearsay been presented?
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2023, 09:27 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I find it funny you try and spin Fox News all the time as being a bad source of information. The same Fox News who exposed the Steele Dossier as the basis for the Mueller investigation. The same dossier that was bought and paid for by HRC and the DNC. While liberals outlets were wrong for 2.5 years. Fox was 100% right.

So, yes, I trust Fox news for my main news source and I am joined by the majority of Americans who trust Fox as the number 1 cable news source in the US.

Let's see if there was a second informant that Weiss shut down, if not Solomon and Fox were wrong.

Fox also pushed Trump's lie about Dominion. How did that work out?
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 12:27 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Then try them all for treason?

I mean obviously they where there to "over throw" the Government.

Sedition =/= treason
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2023, 09:27 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I find it funny you try and spin Fox News all the time as being a bad source of information. The same Fox News who exposed the Steele Dossier as the basis for the Mueller investigation. The same dossier that was bought and paid for by HRC and the DNC. While liberals outlets were wrong for 2.5 years. Fox was 100% right.

So, yes, I trust Fox news for my main news source and I am joined by the majority of Americans who trust Fox as the number 1 cable news source in the US.

Let's see if there was a second informant that Weiss shut down, if not Solomon and Fox were wrong.

Disinformation now looks like news to you. And if the MSM won't spread disinformation, then they're "wrong for 2.5 years."

you "trust" Fox because they tell you what you want to hear. That's their business model.

If telling the truth drops their stock/ratings, then they don't.  

And ignoring untrustworthy informants is not "shutting them down." 

You are applying Fox investigative standards to the FBI. 

Finally, Fox is NOT the source of choice for the majority of Americans. It has more viewers than MSNBC or CNN and the other news stations individually, but collectively they make a greater share of the news audience.  Thank heaven. Or we'd all be thinking the Steele Dossier was the basis of the Russia investigation and that Mueller cleared Trump of obstruction, and Trump would still be president.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote