Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2nd Quarter Fundraising out
Trump and the GOP outgained Biden and the DNC in 2nd quarter fundraising ending in June. Biden did take in a little more money than Trump in June, but also spent more. Trump and the GOP have almost 300 million in cash on hand while DNC and Biden have close to 250 million on hand.

Trump thus far is leading in swing states in spite of ad buys by the DNC in Biden. Some would argue the ad buys are not paying off. Once Trump and the GOP start aggressively targeting swing states with ad buys, we will learn if their ad buys push him further ahead in the polls or not.

Trump will also be able to campaign without interruption from lawfare through the middle of September. The judge in NY moved the sentencing hearing.

The next 75 days may be very interesting.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Oh yeah, this year's campaign ads should more entertaining than the Superbowl ads used to be..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2024, 08:19 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Oh yeah, this year's campaign ads should more entertaining than the Superbowl ads used to be..

I bet we could predetermine them before they even come out.
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2024, 09:16 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I bet we could predetermine them before they even come out.

We could also put together a grid with predictable lines used in said ads, and sell squares, just like the Superbowl.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2024, 09:49 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: We could also put together a grid with predictable lines used in said ads, and sell squares, just like the Superbowl.

Now we're talking
Reply/Quote
Rumor has Trump campaign and GOP have decided to wait on spending on campaign in a major way. They feel Biden will not be. the candidate and want to focus on the new candidate.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2024, 12:35 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Rumor has Trump campaign and GOP have decided to wait on spending on campaign hands in a major way. They feel Biden will not be. the candidate and want to focus on the new candidate.

Rumor has it that you were born with both male and female genitalia.

Prolly not true, but if I say "rumor has it" then it seems pretty serious and stuff.
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2024, 10:33 PM)samhain Wrote: Rumor has it that you were born with both male and female genitalia.

Prolly not true, but if I say "rumor has it" then it seems pretty serious and stuff.

You know what is great. If the GOP and Trump start campaign ads in July, you can say my source is bad. It will ether come true, or it won't. If it does not, I have no problem saying my source and me were wrong.

Reply/Quote
Will Biden and Democrats funding dry up unless Biden is replaced? One Hollywood elite donor urges to stop donations to Biden and Harri campaign until Joe drops out.

Is this guy bullying Biden and Democrats?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/damon-lindelof-calls-biden-drop-out-race-asks-donors-withhold-funding

Reply/Quote