Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Round of Playoffs We Go To Buffalo
(01-08-2023, 03:36 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: If we beat the Ravens twice and Buffalo first beats the Pats and NY beats Miami.

2nd seed Buffalo hosts the 7th seed Steelers in Wild Card round.

Would you root for the Steelers? Because if they won,  we would host the Divisional round against the winner of the Chargers vs Jags wildcard game. 

It would be Divisional Round -- 2nd Round

7th seed Pitt at 1st seed KC
4th/5th seed Jags at 3rd seed Cincy

Hmm

(01-08-2023, 09:36 AM)bonesaw Wrote: Still a no 

Ok, you prefer Cincy @ Bills over Jags/Chargers @ Cincy 2nd Round. 

[Image: JZrS.gif] Gotcha.

[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 11:12 AM)spazz70 Wrote: If the Steelers sneak in they will get rolled just like last year.

YESSSS!!!!!  Tongue
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 02:59 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: If we take care of business and beat Baltimore twice and Buffalo beats the Pats then the Steelers/Dolphins. We are going to Buffalo. Chiefs get winner of Jags vs Chargers. Am I looking at this right?

I don't remember reading about a coin flip for the 2nd round game site?

Yes sir and we took care of bidness today beating the Rats. Need to really beat them down next week in the WC round so we 
can finish what we started. Happy the Fins knocked the stealers out, made my day. Bills Returner Hinez sure had a great day...

2 Kick Return TD's in one game? Haven't seen that in awhile, not since Leon Washington back like 20 years ago...
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 02:59 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: If we take care of business and beat Baltimore twice and Buffalo beats the Pats then the Steelers/Dolphins. We are going to Buffalo. Chiefs get winner of Jags vs Chargers. Am I looking at this right?

Im going on record that KC will get upset by LAC or Jags 
Reply/Quote
What if Miami upsets Buffalo? Pretty good game the last time they played. In this unlikely scenario we could host 2nd round game, correct?
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. Vince Lombardi
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 10:57 PM)Boomer Anderson Wrote: What if Miami upsets Buffalo? Pretty good game the last time they played. In this unlikely scenario we could host 2nd round game, correct?

Yep. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 12:33 PM)t3r3e3 Wrote: Chargers got everyone healthy at the right time, gonna be a tough out

Took a potentially big hit. Mike Williams left with a back injury and needed help getting from the locker room to the bus. 
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 10:57 PM)Boomer Anderson Wrote: What if Miami upsets Buffalo? Pretty good game the last time they played. In this unlikely scenario we could host 2nd round game, correct?

Considering Miami's QB situation and the fact they hadn't won in forever, that would be one of the biggest upsets ever and i don't see it happening. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Bengals at Bills ruling is worse than the Balt coin flip…
How come KC vs Buffalo AFC championship game would be at a neutral site but Bills vs Bengals would be in Buffalo?
NFL is really favoring the Bills now - the new, made up on the fly rules only apply to some teams and not others?
Bills will be a tougher out now because league wants that feel good story in the SB.
Screw the Bills - I hope Miami upsets them.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:02 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Im going on record that KC will get upset by LAC or Jags 

Jags have no chance. LAC could. 
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 11:15 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Bengals at Bills ruling is worse than the Balt coin flip…
How come KC vs Buffalo AFC championship game would be at a neutral site but Bills vs Bengals would be in Buffalo?
NFL is really favoring the Bills now - the new, made up on the fly rules only apply to some teams and not others?  
Bills will be a tougher out now because league wants that feel good story in the SB.
Screw the Bills - I hope Miami upsets them.

That's a good point.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 11:07 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Took a potentially big hit. Mike Williams left with a back injury and needed help getting from the locker room to the bus. 

Bosa got hurt too I believe?

I think it's nailed on we'll go to Buffalo if we beat the Ravens. I also think the team will be very up for that game.
Reply/Quote

You are correct sir.  There is no coin flip for round 2 because both teams are short one game.  
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 01:39 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: If Tua is healthy, the Dolphins can give the Bills a run. They beat them once and almost twice (in nasty weather the 2nd time). 

Hill is also injured (ankle) and he tried to gut it out yesterday but had just 2 catches for 23 yards on 5 targets.  That third string QB was actually playing pretty well, but the Fins have a different offense when Hill isn't a threat.  

Maybe he can be better in 1 week, like Tua, but I doubt it.  
Reply/Quote