Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd roound pick
Round 2?  Braxton Miller  - please!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nope, not here. I'm betting they go with a DE or a DT.

It will depend on who is there, of course, and they would likely have a high enough grade on Michael Thomas if he is there. One thing is for sure, a WR won't likely go right before us again so if it gets to #20 and he is there, unless someone jumps ahead of the Bengals, he will likely be selected.

I'm really hoping for a guy like Ogbah to be there, but I really doubt he will be.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 08:25 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Nope, not here.  I'm betting they go with a DE or a DT.  

It will depend on who is there, of course, and they would likely have a high enough grade on Michael Thomas if he is there.  One thing is for sure, a WR won't likely go right before us again so if it gets to #20 and he is there, unless someone jumps ahead of the Bengals, he will likely be selected.  

I'm really hoping for a guy like Ogbah to be there, but I really doubt he will be.

I think Thomas would be a great pick for us in the 2nd.  The guy has all the talent in the world.  I believe he was underutilized at OSU.
Reply/Quote
I like Thomas too.  The versatility of Miller kind of lends itself to a logical Sanu replacement.
Reply/Quote
I think Thomas will be there too, there will be a big run on defensive talent in the top half for all the teams that went offense in the first round. The tough choice will be if either or both of Reed and Billings find themselves still on the board at that point. I'd like the Bengals to go WR though, don't feel hugely comfortable with the depth currently and a 2nd round talent would be a perfect compliment to Green.

Reply/Quote
We will get another very good player, This draft is shaking out well for us.
Reply/Quote
Billings, Reed, Ogbah, or Spence...

Defensive line all the way.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 08:16 AM)BengalD Wrote: Round 2?  Braxton Miller  - please!

Too much of a project IMO. Would rather one of Shepard, Thomas, or Boyd if any are available. If they aren't, I hope the Bengals take a DL and get a WR in the 3rd.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I want us to take WR but than I look at all the DTs left..

I think we could trade up in the top of 2nd round and get a Jarran Reed or A'shaun robinson..
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 09:26 AM)milksheikh Wrote: I want us to take WR but than I look at all the DTs left..

I think we could trade up in the top of 2nd round and get a Jarran Reed or A'shaun robinson..

Trade up? The bengals? Before rounds 4 and 5? Forget it
Reply/Quote
Plenty of talent left..round 2 guess's

Boyd, Thomas, Shepard WR
Martin C
Whitehair G/C
Robinson, Reed, Billings DT
Spence, Dodd, Ogbah, Calhoun DE
Bell S
Jack, Correa, Cravens, Jones LB

That does not include QB, RB, TE, T, G, or CBs