Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd round surprise.
Who would you love to see slip or fall to us in the 2nd round, within reason.
Reply/Quote
Dalton Risner or
Chris Lindstrom
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
I think it depends a lot on what we do in the first.

But if we don't go OT in the first, I'd love to see Dalton Risner fall to us in the 2nd. A player like Cody Ford would be wonderful as well.

For a more ambitious drop, if Rashan Gary falls due to that shoulder injury that was reported yesterday, I'd happily take him in the 2nd round.

I'd also be very very tempted if Noah Fant is sitting there in the 2nd.
Reply/Quote
Without a doubt, my favorite O-Lineman in the draft, Lindstrom. I know he is a guard but he can play 3 positions and very high football IQ, a leader, great character.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mack Wilson or Yodney Cajuste. Two straight up gritty football players with high ceilings, both at a position of need. 
Reply/Quote
Risner, Lawrence, and Lindstrom

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
GREG LITTLE
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Blake Cashman
Reply/Quote
If we go OT at 11, I want AJ Brown in Round 2.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Risner or Ford.
Reply/Quote
Simmons/Lawrence, Risner, Little, Mack, Ya-Sin (not happening, top CB on a lot of teams boards is the rumor) and if Lock somehow falls, I wouldn't mind him at 42.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 12:25 AM)bfine32 Wrote: GREG LITTLE

I keep seeing mock drafts where we go defense in the first and the Broncos take Little one pick ahead of us in the second and it crushes my soul every time :)

That and Risner never makes it any more either. Makes me wonder if they would trade back up.

—-

I hope Cashman is there isn the third.

—-

It will be interesting to see how the injured players fall, Gary, Sweat, etc.

—-

I wonder if there will be a surprise player like corner or WR they have really high and if they will stay true to the board.
Reply/Quote
If Simmons or Sweat drops to 2nd round I would be looking to trade up for one of them. If not Mack Wilson, Risner, Mcgary would be guys I would like.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 08:47 AM)yang Wrote: I keep seeing mock drafts where we go defense in the first and the Broncos take Little one pick ahead of us in the second and it crushes my soul every time :)

That and Risner never makes it any more either.   Makes me wonder if they would trade back up.

—-

I hope Cashman is there isn the third.

—-

It will be interesting to see how the injured players fall, Gary, Sweat, etc.  

—-

I wonder if there will be a surprise player like corner or WR they have really high and if they will stay true to the board.

I have a feeling I am going to really hate Denver after this draft. I've seen a ton of mocks with them taking White and then Little. I'd be furious. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Depends on who we get in the 1st
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2019, 10:29 PM)yang Wrote: Who would you love to see slip or fall to us in the 2nd round, within reason.

DEXTER LAWRENCE.HE would make our D-line legit for years.the guy is unstoppable and whoever drafts him is going to get a stud.We need to fix our D,we were the worse in nfl last year.got to fix that in this draft.We have no pass rush that means anything.need a dominate player in that positon.And I would not cry if we went O_Line twice as I believe our lines need super help as I do not trust Price,Glenn,and for sure Hart,he will not last a season ,he is just too light in the pants to hold up.Hope he proves me wrong,We need a rb to replace the jerk that got fired. ThumbsUp :andy:
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 12:19 AM)Okeana Wrote: Risner, Lawrence, and Lindstrom

This.
Reply/Quote
One of the DT's...as many as 6 could go in the 1st..but who knows.

TE could be on the table.

Could be a DE like Jaylon Ferguson who visited here.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 01:40 AM)Bengals731 Wrote: Blake Cashman

We could get Cashman in the 4th. 
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 11:09 AM)sandwedge Wrote: We could get Cashman in the 4th. 

If we were able to get Hockenson,I could for sure live with that,however he will be gone to me to the packers at 12.
Reply/Quote