2 Thaddeus Moss TE
3 Tyler Biadasz C
3 Kyle Dugger S
4 Logan Stenberg G
5 Jordyn Brooks LB
6 John Hightower WR
7 Khaleke Hudson LB

Trade dalton for a 3rd
You may be taking Moss and Biadasz 1 round too early. And Brooks probably 2 rounds too late. Other than that, I like the overall haul.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
I like the picks for the most part, just think we need a RT more than 2 Guards.

Biadasz won't be playing Center except for back up here, it would be Guard. Hopkins has been paid and he will be the
starting Center and Hopkins plays Center much better than Guard. Would love to get Brooks where you have him but I
doubt he falls that far but who knows? Players always fall further than most of us think every Draft.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2020, 02:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I like the picks for the most part, just think we need a RT more than 2 Guards.

Biadasz won't be playing Center except for back up here, it would be Guard. Hopkins has been paid and he will be the
starting Center and Hopkins plays Center much better than Guard. Would love to get Brooks where you have him but I
doubt he falls that far but who knows? Players always fall further than most of us think every Draft.

Joe Burrow with the first pick and starting in the second round they are drafting Defense,BPA AND THIRD round,defense,BPA.SAFETY OR CB AND IN THE FIFTH A LINEBACKER.WE need defense and that is what they are going to do. :andy: :andy: :andy: :andy:
Reply/Quote