Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3-0
Happy where they are at this point in the season, but it's a long season, still. Let's wait and see!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Just stay healthy!!!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
for everybody hating on eifert, this is going to happen. defenses will key on him…but you see what happens when a defense keys on eifert, everyone else gets off. next week watch the defense key on green and eifert will have a great game.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 09:07 PM)thegimp Wrote: for everybody hating on eifert, this is going to happen.  defenses will key on him…but you see what happens when a defense keys on eifert, everyone else gets off.  next week watch the defense key on green and eifert will have a great game.

Exactly.  Could be a different guy each week, depending on which poison DC's pick.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 09:07 PM)thegimp Wrote: for everybody hating on eifert, this is going to happen.  defenses will key on him…but you see what happens when a defense keys on eifert, everyone else gets off.  next week watch the defense key on green and eifert will have a great game.

THEY DO WHAT!!!! Shocked
Reply/Quote

If teams are going to take away Eifert and the running game, while let Green and Marvin Jones run wild, then more power to them.

The talent on this team is more like pick your poison and hope your offense can score enough, which no one has yet.

Reply/Quote
I hope the pick your poison analogy continues throughout the season.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 12:12 AM)BengalChris Wrote: If teams are going to take away Eifert and the running game, while let Green and Marvin Jones run wild, then more power to them.

The talent on this team is more like pick your poison and hope your offense can score enough, which no one has yet.

True for the whole post.

As for the bolded segment, we need to make sure the opposing defense doesn't get in on it.  The Raven's O didn't score enough, but they almost had enough thanks to their D.
Reply/Quote
Quick, what's the pct. chance of making the playoffs from a 3-0 start?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 12:24 AM)McC Wrote: Quick, what's the pct. chance of making the playoffs from a 3-0 start?

For the Bengals? It's at 79.9%. The Super Bowl? That's 10%.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 12:24 AM)McC Wrote: Quick, what's the pct. chance of making the playoffs from a 3-0 start?

Just as our Bengals had to pack a lunch and play all 4 quarters hard to beat Ravens as I predicted it would go down to the last 2 minutes, the Bengals need to pack a lunch and play all 16 games hard and then step up their game and play even harder in the play-offs. Even if they get a bye week it would take 19 hard fought games to win the Super Bowl. 19 games of NO QUIT, playing hard every quarter of every game. Yesterday was a case in point. Bengals scored the first 14 points but Ravens scored the next points to take the lead. In the 4th quarter the game was a dog fight with the lead going back and forth. Our Bengals were ready to play all 4 quarters and play tough to the end, and that is how they must attack the entire season. If they work hard every quarter of every game and can be physical and mental tough in the late game back and forth of NFL comebacks, they will be back in the play-offs, but there is a long way to go. ...GO BENGALS
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:07 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: He needs to do something. I've heard of sophomore slumps, but he's been invisible so far!

It's all about being ready in December and January.  Not worried about Hill at all. 
Reply/Quote