Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
3-1 Would Be A Good Start To Season
(09-30-2021, 06:41 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Conversely, if it's hard for anyone to beat us in home games the stadium will rock.

Indeed it would my good man. Indeed it would....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 01:17 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Urban Meyer, the guy who started Haskins instead of Burrow. Burrow should go hand him a touchdown ball..... (he won't, he's got too much class to do the Baker Mayfield thing)

Urban Meyer was the only guy to recruit Joe... I get it. It looks bad in hindsight, but which QB (Haskins or Burrow) had a better 2018 season? Burrow was nothing special when he arrived at OSU. He's a late bloomer, and we wouldn't have gotten him if he wasn't. Urban Meyer has all sorts of things to nit-pick at, and I can see the health problems stirring up already, but that whole Haskins over Burrow thing is revisionist.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 01:20 PM)Whacked Wrote: The scary (greedy) thought is it could have (should have) easily been 4-0

Ya but

Zac tried to give the Vikings game away and damn near succeeded so.......we probably should lost that.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 08:48 PM)jason Wrote: Urban Meyer was the only guy to recruit Joe... I get it. It looks bad in hindsight, but which QB (Haskins or Burrow) had a better 2018 season? Burrow was nothing special when he arrived at OSU. He's a late bloomer, and we wouldn't have gotten him if he wasn't. Urban Meyer has all sorts of things to nit-pick at, and I can see the health problems stirring up already, but that whole Haskins over Burrow thing is revisionist.

Yep

It's not like there was a line forming to get Burrow when he left.
Reply/Quote
3-1 now IS a good start to the season.

Tiger

Who Dey
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 01:46 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Wait what?! I didnt hear about Boyd out too!?

Looked like a hand or wrist, but he came back in and had a reception after, so I don't know...
Reply/Quote