Keep:

George Iloka, S
Adam Jones, CB
Vincent Rey, OLB
Wallace Gillberry, DE
Pat Sims, DT

Added:

Roddy White, WR

Sign him to a 2 year deal, and draft his replacement. He can still be a decent WR in this league, and he's gonna be the third option in this offense.

Dashon Goldson, S

He wont cost as much as keeping Nelson will. Still a quality safety who can provide some depth, but I think were going with the youth movement in the secondary. Goldson would challenge Williams for the other starting safety spot.

Draft

Round 1

Vernon Hargreaves III, CB Florida

[Image: VHargreaves.jpg]

Round 2

Braxton Miller, WR Ohio State

[Image: Braxton-Miller-Spin.png]

Round 3

Deion Jones, OLB LSU

[Image: jpeg]

Round 4

Hassan Ridgeway, DT Texas

[Image: aaf6f7f777e800cc9e292d3adf1063d7.jpg]

Round 5

Jack Allen, C Michigan State

[Image: Jack-Allen.jpg]

Round 6

Anthony Zettel, DE Penn State

[Image: anthony-zettel-psu.jpeg]

Round 7

Luke Rhodes, ILB William and Mary

[Image: 650x366]
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Good mock. Would be a little surprised of Hargreaves fell to #24 but him or Mackenzie Alexander are the types of value picks at #24 that we typically look for so I could see it happening. It would also give them more leverage for an under-performing Dre Kirkpatrick and his impending free agency. I don't personally want a CB early because Pacman, Kirk, Dennard, Shaw, and Lewis-Harris seem to be enough for this year except for a later round depth choice, but it does fit with what the Bengals like to do in the draft.

Like the Miller pick in the 2nd round but not sure if he could be a #2 WR right away. Love the Jones and Ridgeway picks in the 3rd and 4th. We have a lot of success in these rounds lately and I think those guys would add to it. Good mock man.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2016, 01:13 PM)JungleRock85 Wrote: Good mock. Would be a little surprised of Hargreaves fell to #24 but him or Mackenzie Alexander are the types of value picks at #24 that we typically look for so I could see it happening. It would also give them more leverage for an under-performing Dre Kirkpatrick and his impending free agency. I don't personally want a CB early because Pacman, Kirk, Dennard, Shaw, and Lewis-Harris seem to be enough for this year except for a later round depth choice, but it does fit with what the Bengals like to do in the draft.

Like the Miller pick in the 2nd round but not sure if he could be a #2 WR right away. Love the Jones and Ridgeway picks in the 3rd and 4th. We have a lot of success in these rounds lately and I think those guys would add to it. Good mock man.

I used Fanspeak and he fell to us at 24, he was a BPA pick all the way. I don't expect him to fall but things can happen. Miller would probably take a year to develop into that #2 guy, but I can see us using him right away. Hes just too athletic to let sit.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2016, 12:47 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Free Agents:

Lost:

Marvin Jones, WR
Mo Sanu, WR
Reggie Nelson, S
Andre Smith, OT
Emmanuel Lamur, OLB
Leon Hall, CB
Brandon Thompson, DT

Keep:

George Iloka, S
Adam Jones, CB
Vincent Rey, OLB
Wallace Gillberry, DE
Pat Sims, DT

Added:

Roddy White, WR

Sign him to a 2 year deal, and draft his replacement. He can still be a decent WR in this league, and he's gonna be the third option in this offense.

Dashon Goldson, S

He wont cost as much as keeping Nelson will. Still a quality safety who can provide some depth, but I think were going with the youth movement in the secondary. Goldson would challenge Williams for the other starting safety spot.

Draft

Round 1

Vernon Hargreaves III, CB Florida

[Image: VHargreaves.jpg]

Round 2

Braxton Miller, WR Ohio State

[Image: Braxton-Miller-Spin.png]

Round 3

Deion Jones, OLB LSU

[Image: jpeg]

Round 4

Hassan Ridgeway, DT Texas

[Image: aaf6f7f777e800cc9e292d3adf1063d7.jpg]

Round 5

Jack Allen, C Michigan State

[Image: Jack-Allen.jpg]

Round 6

Anthony Zettel, DE Penn State

[Image: anthony-zettel-psu.jpeg]

Round 7

Luke Rhodes, ILB William and Mary

[Image: 650x366]

The draft would be great, not sure if Hargreaves falls to 24, but you never know. I think Goldson could add some value. I personally would like a better FA WR though over White.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
I like Hargreaves, Jones, Ridgeway, and Allen picks.

I'd prefer a different WR over Braxton Miller because he's too raw. If Boyd or Shepard is there, I'm taking one of them over Miller. I'd also prefer a different cut FA over White.

Who does returns for the Bengals? Rely on Tate yet again? Miller has been trying punts, but he doesn't have experience as a returner and the Bengals won't use him as such unless he completely blows away the competition in TC.

I can see the DE scenario happening, but I'd be sad as I don't think it actually upgrades the pass rush. Zettel is a Gilberry clone at best. Need someone with some explosiveness to groom. Could come next year though I guess.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote