Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3-12-1
It's great being a fan of the team with the worst owner in the history of the NFL, and a terrible head coach. What a combo. Brown plus Lewis equals failure
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 09:21 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Top 5 pick maybe?  I can barely get interested in that.  Honestly, if I am losing interest in this team, after 35 plus years of fandom, then I bet a lot of other people are too, and the Bengals are in trouble.  I expect them to come back with the same coaches, Nugent at kicker, and Bodine at Center, and when they do I don't know if I will even bother to watch.

Right there with you Bonnie.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 05:46 PM)Wyche Wrote: Right there with you Bonnie.

Bonnie completely nails this. :andy:
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 07:38 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Sadly I think this is what this team finished at, and I hope Marvin is drained enough to call it quits.

That still leaves Mike Brown with the slim to none chance that he brings in new blood and let's him pick his staff, but I'm not holding out hope for either.

Probably the best shot we have is for Brown not to extend him beyond next year!

Why do we keep seeing these kinds of threads ?

Which are you the pot of the kettle ? You can vent but I can't ?
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 09:21 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Top 5 pick maybe?  I can barely get interested in that.  Honestly, if I am losing interest in this team, after 35 plus years of fandom, then I bet a lot of other people are too, and the Bengals are in trouble.  I expect them to come back with the same coaches, Nugent at kicker, and Bodine at Center, and when they do I don't know if I will even bother to watch.

Right there with ya

Another slice of my interest/caring for this team comes off nearly every week. The Pittsburgh melt down was very nearly the last straw for me. I'm afraid I can't do another season without major change.

Enough is enough !
Reply/Quote

I agree completely and it makes me sad.  I have found that I am just loosing interest in the Bengals.  Not because they have had some bad years, but becuase they never seem dedicated to winning, the players or the fans. 

It's one thing for a team to have bad years when you can see the owners/GM's really care and are really trying their best to put a winning product on the field; but when it appears ownership doesnt care about winning, why should I?

I just feel very disinterested in Bengals football anymore.  Not because they are loosing, but because I truly believe winning is a distant second to making money any way possible.  Very sad. 
Reply/Quote