Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/16 Mock
Some will not like I did not address LB or Center in this draft. I don't feel like they think they are big needs right now. Their will be a few UDFA LB'ers we'll be looking at IMO.

1. Josh Doctson WR TCU

2. Artie Burns CB Miami Fla

3. Sterling Shepard WR Okalhoma

4. Matt Judon DE Grand Valley St

5. Sean Davis FS Maryland

6. DJ Reader DT Clemson

7. Ka'Imi Fairbalm K UCLA
Reply/Quote
Love first 3-4 picks.

I don't know much about the others to judge them.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2016, 09:11 AM)milksheikh Wrote: Love first 3-4 picks.

I don't know much about the others to judge them.

Sean Davis. 6'2  201

Another cornerback/safety hybrid, Davis boasts the size, length and muscular build that NFL scouts covet in the secondary. He is an aggressive run defender with the tackling skills and power to dislodge the football, ranking second in the FBS last season with five forced fumbles. Davis, who was listed as a safety at the Senior Bowl, has some 'tweener traits as an athlete, so his performance in pre-draft drills will give teams a better idea of his best position in the NFL.  21 reps of 225  6.64 in cone drill and 4.46 40   1.56 10 yard time.

DJ Reader  6'3 327

Shows good agility, especially in traffic. He gets off the ball well and plays with good leverage. Can get upfield and be a pass rush presence, though he is more dependable against the run.

An impressive mover for his size, Reader looked balanced and carried his weight well during drills at the Senior Bowl. He showed the lower-body flexibility to play low and win the leverage battle.
Reply/Quote
I like Reader. Reminds me of a young Pat Sims.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote