Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The one guy you would trade up for
For me, it's Bijan Robinson. As repulsive as it sounds to trade up for a RB, I'm having issues poking holes in his game. I keep seeing him mocked by some right before us, and I'd want to keep him from Buffalo for sure. A 4th to the Giants or Cowboys (if they don't take him) may be enough.

His vision, balance and footwork give him the look of a generational back. I get that we can find a good RB later, but this guy would take us to another level. Even if his shelf life is only 6 good years, the 5th year option and possible cheap franchise tag (depending on the CBA 6 years from now) make him an affordable possible star from year one. I'd debate giving up a 3rd if you get a 5th ed pick back. You could still get a TE and BPA in the 1st 3 rounds if it's a 4th.
Reply/Quote
Bijan Robinson, Broderick Jones, or Peter Skoronski.
I also really like Cam Smith, CB South Carolina but with the draft so deep at CB, I think there will be other good CBs to get without trading up (lookin at you Deonte Banks and DJ Turner).
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'd trade up for Peter Skoronski if he falls to the late teens/early 20s. He is the swiss army knife of the offensive line. He could play RT, he could move in to LG, he could be the emergency center and he could come in at LT if needed (if OBJ is injured) and he probably wouldn't miss a beat at any position.
Reply/Quote
Adetomiwa Adebawore DT from Northwestern is a guy that would fit this defense perfectly.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
How about 2. I really like the idea of making defenders poop their pants while watching film and doing weekly prep to play against the Bengals.

I think if you could add Gibbs RB Bama and Tyler Scott WR UC, both one of the fastest in their position groups, it would make us down right scary.. I think both are instant starters in 4 and 5 wide sets. Which we run a ton of and apparently Joe really likes as well.

And on top of instantly improving our offense, we are preparing for future years without Boyd and Mixon.
Reply/Quote
Depends on how far you are going to trade up.

IF Jalen Carter slid, that would be one guy that I would trade up for.

More realistically, Darnell Wright.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2023, 07:51 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: How about 2. I really like the idea of making defenders poop their pants while watching film and doing weekly prep to play against the Bengals.

I think if you could add Gibbs RB Bama and Tyler Scott WR UC, both one of the fastest in their position groups, it would make us down right scary.. I think both are instant starters in 4 and 5 wide sets. Which we run a ton of and apparently Joe really likes as well.

And on top of instantly improving our offense, we are preparing for future years without Boyd and Mixon.

I like Marvin Mims as a slot guy for us as well.
Reply/Quote
I would trade up for Darnell Wright, Skoronski, Smith-Njigba, or Bijan Robinson. The Latter 2 would be Boyd and Mixon replacements
and probably upgrades, especially Bijan.
Reply/Quote
I wonder what we could get by trading back? Two 2nd rounders and two 3rd rounders sounds good.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
I've been seeing more mocks recently where all 6 top 100 Tight Ends are gone by pick 60.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2023, 01:38 AM)EatonFan Wrote: I wonder what we could get by trading back?  Two 2nd rounders and two 3rd rounders sounds good.

Depends on how far we move back.  But it wouldn't be out of the question to pick up a 3rd.

(03-25-2023, 09:05 AM)Synric Wrote: I've been seeing more mocks recently where all 6 top 100 Tight Ends are gone by pick 60.

I think that's a little rich, but I could definitely see Washington, Kincaid, Mayer and LaPorta gone by then.
Reply/Quote
Also wouldn't be against trading up for Addison either and I am rarely for trading up in the Draft.

Actually, for trading back into the 2nd round if Darnell Wright or one of the BPA's isn't there just the same.

Seems more of a trading Draft this time around once again picking late every round.
Reply/Quote
Branch if he falls past 15. Gonazlez if he slides a bit (I know, it's a pipe dream).
Reply/Quote