Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe's doctor speaks
(12-17-2020, 11:19 AM)ochocincos Wrote: This is basically Joe Burrow
[Image: KindheartedPeacefulCurassow-max-1mb.gif]

Joe hasn’t ahown up his Kaio Kin technique yet. He was holding out on us the whole time!
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2020, 10:13 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah. I mean, in all seriousness if you or I had surgery and that doctor performed it...he would have gave the same update. The good part to hear is he didn't get in and find a lot more damage than expected. Although, 2 torn ligaments and damage to a 3rd and meniscus injury is bad enough. I'd be interested in hearing more about how bad the meniscus is because that doesn't heal like a ligament. Once they have to take some out, it's gone. If anyone reads anything on that aspect, please share it.

I'm not a doctor, and don't pretend to be. But I worked with a guy on LPD who had played linebacker at Marshall. He had his miniscus totally replaced with a cadaver miniscus, and was totally fine. So I didn't think a meniscus tear was a big thing....
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2020, 09:09 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Love to hear it, man.  We need some positive news right now!

I'll drink to that!   ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
And I say to Burrow....

YOU CAN DO IT!!! Wink

Where is that damn meme when you need it? Whatever
Reply/Quote
Dr Elattrache has reported that his chronic Crohn's Disease was cured when he first touched Joe Burrow,
Reply/Quote