Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3-5-1....Stick A Fork In Play-Off Hopes
Kev...the G men had 11 total sacks coming into this game, and the bottom of the barrel in rushing.  They clobbered Dalton and gashed us.  Our coaching sucks man.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 03:12 AM)Wyche Wrote: Kev...the G men had 11 total sacks coming into this game, and the bottom of the barrel in rushing.  They clobbered Dalton and gashed us.  Our coaching sucks man.

sounds like they lost in the trenches to me. How is that a coaching problem? Both lines suck bad ..
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 03:26 AM)ANTHONY Wrote: sounds like they lost in the trenches to me. How is that a coaching problem? Both lines suck bad ..
Our Dline is actually okay imo. When the offense actually sustains drives and gets them some rest, the Dline actually does pretty well. Wouldn't be opposed to a DE or DT early though.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 03:26 AM)ANTHONY Wrote: sounds like they lost in the trenches to me. How is that a coaching problem? Both lines suck bad ..

Um....playing the wrong personnel....not coaching up your first round draft pick at OT....your hand picked C....etc etc etc.  The staff wanted those guys (Bodine, Ogbuehi, and Fischer), and they are struggling and look to be either bad choices, or they are not being coached for success. That falls on the coaches.  Defense is aging and getting slow...Dennard in the wrong position, your DC says we'll make changes, HC shoots that down.  Undisciplined play with too many penalties (the main reason we lost, minus the horrendous last series by our o line) is a hallmark of bad coaching.  Coming off a bye and still unprepared, coaching.  You need me to go on?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 02:00 AM)kevin Wrote: A tie and a 1 point loss....Bengals are coming close but no cigar......They may finish above .500 but even that will be doing something.....The blocking isn't there and hasn't been there.

There is no way we finish above .500. We'd need to finish 5-2 to do that. That's not happening.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 11:11 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: There is no way we finish above .500. We'd need to finish 5-2 to do that. That's not happening.

We will be lucky to win one more game ... against the Clowns but I also wouldn't be surprised if we are also the Clowns 1st win.
Reply/Quote