Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3.5 inches
I was informed that most women can easily be satisfied with 3.5 inches. And it doesn't matter if it's Visa or MasterCard.  Hmmm..  Cool
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Actually size still matters

see: credit limit
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2018, 01:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually size still matters

see:  credit limit

Hilarious

I actually read the OP title and came in here thinking I was going to read someone else was shorter than me. Damnit!  Mellow

I do have a good credit score though. Mellow That gets me what I want. And she even cries deeper, deeper. Makes me feel manly. 

Wait.... Son-of-a-bitc*!

[Image: CN4xg5.gif]

Reply/Quote
I've got both visa and mastercard.. Unfortunately both are debit cards with not such enormous balances.. 
Yup, really hung...with debt.. 

Actually I'm not really in much debt at all other than my phone and a few very old medical bills I'll probably never pay..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
In the midnight hour she cried, more, more, more

With a rebel yell she cried, more, more, more
In the midnight hour, babe, more, more, more
With a rebel yell, more, more, more
More, more, more
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote