Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
3.5 pt underdogs...is GOOD
We are underdogs which I think plays well into how this team will perform. I think Joey B really loves to prove people wrong and it will add that extra fire in him and to entire team to kick the crap out of Tenn.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 06:41 PM)kalibengal Wrote: We are underdogs which I think plays well into how this team will perform. I think Joey B really loves to prove people wrong and it will add that extra fire in him and to entire team to kick the crap out of Tenn.

I really hope they underestimate Chase and give him some opportunities. 
Reply/Quote
^ Chase will be double-teamed after the last 2 performances.

Most teams realize if they take him out of the game that shuts down a lot of our office.

Tee and Boyd need to step up big time from here on out.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 08:42 PM)Whacked Wrote: ^ Chase will be double-teamed after the last 2 performances.

Most teams realize if they take him out of the game that shuts down a lot of our office.

Tee needs to not have a stinker where he’s dropping passes

Tee’s great but I have seen multiple outings from him where he just doesn’t have it on certain days
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 08:42 PM)Whacked Wrote: ^ Chase will be double-teamed after the last 2 performances.

We need to create some office space.

But Chase being double-teamed should open it up for at least somebody in a pattern, so Brrrr should be able to spot the hole.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 08:45 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Tee needs to not have a stinker where he’s dropping passes

Tee’s great but I have seen multiple outings from him where he just doesn’t have it on certain days

I think Tee has stepped up. Last week his opportunities were just really tough at the sideline catches. I also think he scores if Burrow doesn't overthrow him on his touchdown target.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 08:45 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Tee needs to not have a stinker where he’s dropping passes

Yup. He is hot and cold.

Cold as ice last week.

Need the whole team to show up from here on out.
Reply/Quote
Lots of teams double cover Chase but he usually still gets his.

Him and Burrow have so much chemistry on that back shoulder throw and then as soon as you try to take that away he gets past you.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 08:55 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I think Tee has stepped up. Last week his opportunities were just really tough at the sideline catches. I also think he scores if Burrow doesn't overthrow him on his touchdown target.

He's tough to overthrow. 

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 09:58 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Lots of teams double cover Chase but he usually still gets his.

Him and Burrow have so much chemistry on that back shoulder throw and then as soon as you try to take that away he gets past you.

We're going to see 2 deep from here on out.  Our TE's (basically Uzo) need to step up.
Reply/Quote
I would think this should be a dink and dunk event looking for YAC yards. I seriously doubt Joe has long to pass, so quick passes and runs would be better than sacks.

On defense - gap integrity... tackle... that is all they need to do.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:59 AM)M.W. Wrote: I would think this should be a dink and dunk event looking for YAC yards.  I seriously doubt Joe has long to pass, so quick passes and runs would be better than sacks.

On defense - gap integrity... tackle... that is all they need to do.

It will be very situational.  The Titans lack the outside pass rush of the Raiders, but have two of the better interior pass rushers in the league.

We didn't think he would have any time last week with the best pass rusher in the league (by pressure rate) going against Prince, but he really stepped up and had a good game against him.

This week it will be on Spain, Hopkins, and Adeniji to give Joe time in the pocket.  

I like when they move Chase inside to get some quick receptions and try to make more YAC.  Higgins is capable of stretching the field as well.  Though he may not have the phone-booth quicks of Chase, he has the long speed and is a very tough assignment in a 50/50 ball scenario.

The bottom line for me is that this team will adapt to whatever the Titans do defensively.  They will get their points.  It is as though there is nothing Burrow has not seen.  It won't be like confusing Lamar Jackson for the Titans.  
Reply/Quote
Looks like it’s moved to +4. WE ARE DOOMED!
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Looking for a BIG day from Tee today. Chase likely to be doubled & Tee coming to his home state for the game.
Reply/Quote
Here's to hoping everyone betting big on the Titans is ready to jump out of windows of very tall buildings tonight.. Who Dey Tiger Tiger
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
+4 and moving. May be 4.5 at k/o
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Its Tees day
Reply/Quote
But actually Its TB's Day
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 03:04 PM)grampahol Wrote: Here's to hoping everyone betting big on the Titans is ready to jump out of windows of very tall buildings tonight.. Who Dey Tiger Tiger

617 feet is about as high as you can get in Nashville without a helicopter or plane. 
They are more than welcome to come to New York City to watch the game. Smirk
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 03:10 PM)Interceptor Wrote: 617 feet is about as high as you can get in Nashville without a helicopter or plane. 
They are more than welcome to come to New York City to watch the game. Smirk

Ever jump from 600 feet without a parachute? Me either..  Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote