Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 games moved back due to Covid this week.
Moved back and not being played at all is possible. We are back in this again. One game moved to Monday. Two games moved to Tuesday. What a Mess.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Moved to Tuesday? Nooooooo! Not on bowling night!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
It's absolute horse shit. Prior to the start of the season the rules were laid out that if you can't field a team, then you forfeit the game. That is absolute bullshit to teams like the Raiders to suddenly have a short week of recovery because the Browns have the NFLPA President on the roster pushing to move the game. The Browns should be forfeiting, as well as any other team that can't put enough players on the field.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I recognize that this is the correct decision, but still kinda bummed that the Browns won't take an auto loss. We need all the help we can get to reach the playoffs right now haha.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2021, 08:45 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: It's absolute horse shit.  Prior to the start of the season the rules were laid out that if you can't field a team, then you forfeit the game.  That is absolute bullshit to teams like the Raiders to suddenly have a short week of recovery because the Browns have the NFLPA President on the roster pushing to move the game.  The Browns should be forfeiting, as well as any other team that can't put enough players on the field.

This is why that original rule does not apply:
Reply/Quote
If I'm the Broncos I'm pissed.

While it's the right decision, it still reeks of hypocrisy by the league.
Reply/Quote
https://www.totalprosports.com/2021/12/17/raiders-cb-calls-out-nflpa-president-who-is-a-browns-player-for-conspiring-to-get-game-rescheduled-tweet/?fbclid=IwAR2H43JSmI3rg-kDVOEjH98BLULPWup79FE7NrHeqfei25UTs0f__JFt2yE

Casey Howard and many of his teammates are not happy right now.

The Cleveland Browns pushed really hard to have Saturday’s game against the Raiders postponed and won when the league decided to move the contest to Monday. According to NFL insider Albert Breer, the team is “not happy” with the idea of altering their schedule.[/font][/size][/color]

Raiders cornerback Casey Howard took to Twitter and called out the NFLPA President for having a major effect on those negotiations, since JC Tretter currently plays for the team.

“I’m sure the @NFLPA president playing for the Browns didn’t have any effect on these negotiations…

With his post was a screenshot of when the NFL stated in a memo stating games would not be postponed or rescheduled simply due to roster issues caused by injury or illness. That means the Browns should’ve forfeited this game or forced to play, but the NFL went back on their word.

Raiders linebacker K.J. Wright expressed his displeasure.

The Seattle Seahawks-Los Angeles Rams and Washington Football Team-Philadelphia Eagles games were also moved, due to outbreaks on the Rams and Washington.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2021, 11:12 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: https://www.totalprosports.com/2021/12/17/raiders-cb-calls-out-nflpa-president-who-is-a-browns-player-for-conspiring-to-get-game-rescheduled-tweet/?fbclid=IwAR2H43JSmI3rg-kDVOEjH98BLULPWup79FE7NrHeqfei25UTs0f__JFt2yE

Casey Howard and many of his teammates are not happy right now.

The Cleveland Browns pushed really hard to have Saturday’s game against the Raiders postponed and won when the league decided to move the contest to Monday. According to NFL insider Albert Breer, the team is “not happy” with the idea of altering their schedule.[/font][/size][/color]

Raiders cornerback Casey Howard took to Twitter and called out the NFLPA President for having a major effect on those negotiations, since JC Tretter currently plays for the team.

“I’m sure the @NFLPA president playing for the Browns didn’t have any effect on these negotiations…

With his post was a screenshot of when the NFL stated in a memo stating games would not be postponed or rescheduled simply due to roster issues caused by injury or illness. That means the Browns should’ve forfeited this game or forced to play, but the NFL went back on their word.

Raiders linebacker K.J. Wright expressed his displeasure.

The Seattle Seahawks-Los Angeles Rams and Washington Football Team-Philadelphia Eagles games were also moved, due to outbreaks on the Rams and Washington.

The NFL should be investigating the Browns for fake vaccine cards.  Breakthroughs do happen, but this many in one club?
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2021, 12:14 AM)Whatever Wrote: The NFL should be investigating the Browns for fake vaccine cards.  Breakthroughs do happen, but this many in one club?

They took their shots at the bar.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2021, 12:14 AM)Whatever Wrote: The NFL should be investigating the Browns for fake vaccine cards.  Breakthroughs do happen, but this many in one club?

This.

And if they have that many cases at all it is due to lack of adhering to proper protocols.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2021, 10:07 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: If I'm the Broncos I'm pissed.

While it's the right decision, it still reeks of hypocrisy by the league.

The broncos qbs knowingly broke prodicals.  That's why they didn't get a benefit.
Reply/Quote