Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 games
(01-12-2016, 10:17 AM)michaelsean Wrote: No.  Since being a Steeler fan makes you as tough as a Steeler, and you guys have been crying like little girls for going on three days, I have to do that A=B, B=C then A=C thing.

The Steelers should have lost and it should have been because Burfict kicked ass for the first 59:42 seconds of the game. That was horrifying. But than Burfict returned to being the lovable dumbass Steeler fans love and we won. The only thing Steeler fans have been doing is laughing at the meltdown every bengal fan here (save for literally 2 Smack regulars) has been having. I don't think I've been able to enjoy the victory itself because I'm still amused by your reactions to the loss.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 10:30 AM)michaelsean Wrote: No but I suggested making a Steeler equivalent so you guys could console each other in private.  It's OK.  The big mean man won't be around again for at least 8 months.

Nervous

I think you've gone from denial to some strange level of grief I've never seen before.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 10:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: Nervous

I think you've gone from denial to some strange level of grief I've never seen before.

I don't even know what that means.  Take a look at the threads here.  Waaahhhhhh.  I mean you even jumped on Vlads video.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 10:35 AM)6andcounting Wrote: The Steelers should have lost and it should have been because Burfict kicked ass for the first 59:42 seconds of the game. That was horrifying. But than Burfict returned to being the lovable dumbass Steeler fans love and we won. The only thing Steeler fans have been doing is laughing at the meltdown every bengal fan here (save for literally 2 Smack regulars) has been having. I don't think I've been able to enjoy the victory itself because I'm still amused by your reactions to the loss.

Have you looked at the threads started?  You guys won and there's nothing but crying.  I haven't said one thing about how we got robbed because as far as I'm concerned, the fumble by Hill was what lost the game. 
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 10:59 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Have you looked at the threads started?  You guys won and there's nothing but crying.  I haven't said one thing about how we got robbed because as far as I'm concerned, the fumble by Hill was what lost the game. 

There is maybe 1 thread on the front page of Smack that could fit your description of crying by a Steeler fan.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 10:59 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Have you looked at the threads started?  You guys won and there's nothing but crying.  I haven't said one thing about how we got robbed because as far as I'm concerned, the fumble by Hill was what lost the game. 

No...The decision not to kneel the ball three times and kick a field goal is what lost it for you.  Hill should go home and sleep easy...those conditions are always ripe for a fumble.  Marvin should be reviewing the defensive coordinator positions open in the league.

P.S.  No one has cried more here than rfaulk.  His glorious tears have kept me hydrated all week.   Smirk
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 11:09 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No...The decision not to kneel the ball three times and kick a field goal is what lost it for you.  Hill should go home and sleep easy...those conditions are always ripe for a fumble.  Marvin should be reviewing the defensive coordinator positions open in the league.

P.S.  No one has cried more here than rfaulk.  His glorious tears have kept me hydrated all week.   Smirk

Maybe he has more time to work on his taunting celebration dance.

[Image: SnoopyJubilantDavidstiger.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 11:09 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No...The decision not to kneel the ball three times and kick a field goal is what lost it for you.  Hill should go home and sleep easy...those conditions are always ripe for a fumble.  Marvin should be reviewing the defensive coordinator positions open in the league.

I'm just saying it was the fumble regardless of where you lay blame.  

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 11:12 AM)GMDino Wrote: Maybe he has more time to work on his taunting celebration dance.

Lol... That's pretty funny right there.  Haven't seen that yet.  
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 11:25 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I'm just saying it was the fumble regardless of where you lay blame.  

You blame the results....I blame the decision.  The evaluation of one leads to attempts to more securely handle the football, the other leads to a better understanding of situational football and how to make better calls within them.

But go on....tell us all about the fumble.   Cool

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 11:12 AM)GMDino Wrote: Maybe he has more time to work on his taunting celebration dance.

Currently he has 8 months.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:49 PM)mroudfly Wrote: Yes that's very true. To be honest, I wouldn't be mad if the Bengals let him go. The ironic thing is next man up behind Burfict is PJ Dawson, who they described as basically another Vontaze Burfict Ninja ...

I would be furious if the Bengals let him go.

He plays on the edge of the rules, but he evolves this defense from good to incredible.

Prior to that hit, Burfict had at least 5 amazing plays in that one game.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:15 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You blame the results....I blame the decision.  The evaluation of one leads to attempts to more securely handle the football, the other leads to a better understanding of situational football and how to make better calls within them.

Huh?  I'm just saying the fumble is the reason they lost.  I agree with you about the decision to run the ball.  

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:00 PM)LebanonFan Wrote: Lol... That's pretty funny right there.  Haven't seen that yet.  

Especially when he ends up fumbling the next time he get the ball.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:25 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Huh?  I'm just saying the fumble is the reason they lost.  I agree with you about the decision to run the ball.  

I thought I was pretty clear.  

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 08:58 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Speaking of ignoring facts.

Burfict must have one hell of an agent to get the kind of money he's gotten on his rookie contract. 

(01-12-2016, 09:03 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Okay, he's 1 year into his second contract, but his rookie contract was only a 3 year deal.

He's still fairly cheap...in 2015

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cincinnati-bengals/vontaze-burfict-/

[Image: 011216.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Those arent tears. Mellow

Open up. *squirt squirt squirt*

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:15 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You blame the results....I blame the decision.  The evaluation of one leads to attempts to more securely handle the football, the other leads to a better understanding of situational football and how to make better calls within them.

A kneel down will waste about 2 seconds. A running play will waste at least 3 seconds, on no gain. Hill gained 6 yards on the carry.

Run the ball, two hands and go down on contact. Its been done about a million times before.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:50 PM)6andcounting Wrote: More than he can count

More than the number of average brain cells or teeth for a steelers fan.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 07:17 PM)Beaker Wrote: More than the number of average brain cells or teeth for a steelers fan.

You had two days to think about it and this is all you got? Okay.
Reply/Quote