Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 more years for Whitworth
The ageless wonder re-signed with the Rams for 3 more years. You would have to think there is a whole lot of up front money on that contract

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 05:48 PM)pally Wrote: The ageless wonder re-signed with the Rams for 3 more years.  You would have to think there is a whole lot of up front money on that contract

Wow! 3 year deal, would like to know how his new deal is structured.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
With how the CBA is set up and modern healthcare I can see more players playing into their late 30s.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 05:48 PM)pally Wrote: The ageless wonder re-signed with the Rams for 3 more years.  You would have to think there is a whole lot of up front money on that contract

If he plays through that whole contract, he will be 42 by the end of it.
Bravo to him!
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I wonder what the age record is for playing LT ?
Reply/Quote

Man on a mission. Wants Super Bowl ring and I guess he's challenging Brady to be the oldest player! Tongue
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 06:52 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I wonder what the age record is for playing LT ?

5. John Nesser (April 25, 1876 – July 29, 1931)

Oldest Age While Playing: 45 years old in 1921
Last Team: Columbus Panhandles
Position: Guard, Tackle, and Quarterback
Years Active: 1909 – 1921 (12 years)

There majority are Kickers and Long Snappers.

Whit though seems to be the Oldest Starting Left Tackle
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 06:52 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Man on a mission. Wants Super Bowl ring and I guess he's challenging Brady to be the oldest player! Tongue

Gotta say, I don't like his chances with the Rams.  They might well be in the basement of that division looking up.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Happy for Whit for the money, sad to hear it is with the Rams who are going to fall like a stone in water.

Wish it was with us and Burrow so he could win a ring. Either as a player or a coach or a leader in the locker room.
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 08:55 PM)pally Wrote:

The dude is a specimen LMAO!!!

Congrats Whit!!!

Hilarious 

Made out like a bandit man!
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 06:43 PM)ochocincos Wrote: If he plays through that whole contract, he will be 42 by the end of it.
Bravo to him!

And he should be a HOF candidate, IMHO.  I think he really liked living out there.  Too bad, I would have loved his leadership and protecting Burrow.  
Reply/Quote
Good for Whit.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2020, 10:10 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: And he should be a HOF candidate, IMHO.  I think he really liked living out there.  Too bad, I would have loved his leadership and protecting Burrow.  

Agreed. Adding him to play next to Jonah would have been a definite upgrade IMO.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Whitworth turned his entire career around when he started doing yoga.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 03:42 PM)Okeana Wrote: Whitworth turned his entire career around when he started doing yoga.

That must be something to behold--man-mountain doing downward facing dog.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote