2 Ethan Pocic, C LSU
3 Budda Baker, S, Wash

1 Derek Barnett, DE Tenn
2 JuJu Smith, WR USC
3 Pat Elfein, C OSU

[Image: sig.jpg]

[Image: monkeysridingdogsherdingsheep1.gif?w=1000]
Reply/Quote
I voted 1, I like all 3 first round picks and would be very happy with any of them. Don't think Elfein lasts until round 3, would have no problem grabbing him in 2 if he lasts to our pick though. Not sold on pocic at center, I'd take elfein before him any day. Hooker and Walker would really help this D, then a good WR to throw into the mix? That's the best one
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 03:49 PM)TheWhoDeyKid Wrote: #1
1 Malik Hooker, S OSU
2 DeMarcus Walker, DE/DL FSU
3 DeDe Westbrook, WR OU

1 Reuben Foster, LB ‘Bama
2 Ethan Pocic, C LSU
3 Budda Baker, S, Wash

1 Derek Barnett, DE Tenn
2 JuJu Smith, WR USC
3 Pat Elfein, C OSU

I picked #2 from realistic scenario point of view. I dont see Elfein lasting till the 3rd and I think Walker's stock will rise taking him into the first, although his height may cause him to slide. To be fair im not a DeDe fan or a Hooker fan. I would like to see Hooker stay for another year. He is my bust of the draft.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2017, 02:55 AM)TKUHL Wrote: I picked #2 from realistic scenario point of view. I dont see Elfein lasting till the 3rd and I think Walker's stock will rise taking him into the first, although his height may cause him to slide. To be fair im not a DeDe fan or a Hooker fan. I would like to see Hooker stay for another year. He is my bust of the draft.

I'm not a dede fan due to his frame but have u seen hooker play? jw bc I watch a lot of tape and he literally reminds me of ed reed and eric berry. I wish he would have stayed another year to help with his development more, but man that dude can flat out ball. on the other hand if he stayed he would be a top 5 pick more than likely and we wouldn't have a chance at him.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 03:49 PM)TheWhoDeyKid Wrote: #1
1 Malik Hooker, S OSU
2 DeMarcus Walker, DE/DL FSU
3 DeDe Westbrook, WR OU

1 Reuben Foster, LB ‘Bama
2 Ethan Pocic, C LSU
3 Budda Baker, S, Wash

1 Derek Barnett, DE Tenn
2 JuJu Smith, WR USC
3 Pat Elfein, C OSU

2 all day
Reply/Quote
1 is the prettiest. And i picked it. But no OL in our first 3 picks hurts
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2017, 04:21 AM)Jpoore Wrote: I'm not a dede fan due to his frame but have u seen hooker play? jw bc I watch a lot of tape and he literally reminds me of ed reed and eric berry. I wish he would have stayed another year to help with his development more, but man that dude can flat out ball. on the other hand if he stayed he would be a top 5 pick more than likely and we wouldn't have a chance at him.

Yea im not saying he's bad, he's really good, would just like to see him perform that well for another year.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 11:17 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Yea im not saying he's bad, he's really good, would just like to see him perform that well for another year.

yeah that lack of experience 
Reply/Quote