Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
30 burgers
No, i'm not talking about food, you bunch of fatties.

Two AFC North teams lost by 30 today and neither one of them were the Bengals who had the second hardest matchup (and the biggest point spread) in the NFL. 

Have a nice week, you bunch of odiferous, blumpkin, losers.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I guess so...if bragging about being the best loser of the week is all you can do. You should print out one of those generic certificate of achievement awards and proudly hang it up. :troll:
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 01:16 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: I guess so...if bragging about being the best loser of the week is all you can do. You should print out one of those generic certificate of achievement awards and proudly hang it up. :troll:

I knew as soon as i typed "burgers", your greasy ass would come running. 

#Lrn2readnexttimefatty

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 01:18 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I knew as soon as i typed "burgers", your greasy ass would come running. 

#Lrn2readnexttimefatty

Who is that guy?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 01:29 AM)Wyche Wrote: Who is that guy?

As soon as he made that post, my cat came in and said "what the hell is that awful smell?"

Then my dog chimed in, "it's that greasy front-runner Ravens fan"

It was at that point, the whole world knew who they were talking about.

Well...except you. But you were probably taking a leak or something. 

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 12:57 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No, i'm not talking about food, you bunch of fatties.

Two AFC North teams lost by 30 today and neither one of them were the Bengals who had the second hardest matchup (and the biggest point spread) in the NFL. 

Have a nice week, you bunch of odiferous, blumpin, losers.

Let’s revisit this next week, when we can compare results against a common opponent.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 12:57 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No, i'm not talking about food, you bunch of fatties.

Have a nice week, you bunch of odiferous, blumpin, losers.

I told my buddy the Bengals fan that the Bengals do well against the NFCW. I knew they'd play them tough.

BS call at the end.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 06:36 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote:  Let’s revisit this next week, when we can compare results against a common opponent.

Look...you're not the boss of me.

But you better hope Ben throws for 400+ and the Steelers win (which they should because they're at home). 

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 01:18 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I knew as soon as i typed "burgers", your greasy ass would come running. 

#Lrn2readnexttimefatty

[Image: latest?cb=20091104170948]
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 08:02 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I told my buddy the Bengals fan that the Bengals do well against the NFCW. I knew they'd play them tough.

BS call at the end.

Too many missed opps. They had the game in hand, just couldn't put it away.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 01:43 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: As soon as he made that post, my cat came in and said "what the hell is that awful smell?"

Then my dog chimed in, "it's that greasy front-runner Ravens fan"

It was at that point, the whole world knew who they were talking about.

Well...except you. But you were probably taking a leak or something. 

I thought maybe it was amnesia, but I reckon it's been so long since we've seen him, I just had a momentary lapse.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Both the Steelers and Browns looked horrid yesterday. So bad they may never rebound from their embarrassment. Would have probably been less embarrassing had they got caught licking the toilet in Taco Bell.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 01:47 PM)Wyche Wrote: I thought maybe it was amnesia, but I reckon it's been so long since we've seen him, I just had a momentary lapse.....

Oh, he's definitely easy to forget.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 01:55 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Both the Steelers and Browns looked horrid yesterday. So bad they may never rebound from their embarrassment. Would have probably been less embarrassing had they got caught licking the toilet in Taco Bell.

That sticks with you.  Trust me.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Any Steelers fan surprised by last nights embarrassment to football should be beaten with a sack full of hammers.  Tomlin is a garbage X's and O's coach and routinely has his team unprepared at the start of the season.  Quite honestly, once I heard Brown had been cut and signed by the Pats I officially lost all interest in this season.  I've never seen a more clear cut case of active collusion and if the NFL allows it to happen, which it has, it's no better than the WWE.  This might be the last season I watch football and I'm not remotely joking about that.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 04:19 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Any Steelers fan surprised by last nights embarrassment to football should be beaten with a sack full of hammers.  Tomlin is a garbage X's and O's coach and routinely has his team unprepared at the start of the season.  Quite honestly, once I heard Brown had been cut and signed by the Pats I officially lost all interest in this season.  I've never seen a more clear cut case of active collusion and if the NFL allows it to happen, which it has, it's no better than the WWE.  This might be the last season I watch football and I'm not remotely joking about that.

Yeah that seemed like something that has been in the works.  

Reply/Quote
Dalton played pretty good yesterday up till the end when he failed to pull out a victory.  Do you think some day its possible he can be as good as the Baker?
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 05:29 PM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Dalton played pretty good yesterday up till the end when he failed to pull out a victory.  Do you think some day its possible he can be as good as the Baker?

if only he could keep his team in the game till the end like baker yesterday....   I mean the end of the game not the end of the first drive.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 05:29 PM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Dalton played pretty good yesterday up till the end when he failed to pull out a victory.  Do you think some day its possible he can be as good as the Baker?

baker who?  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
The Steelers lost by a wider margin than the Bengals - who did in fact lose themselves.

The classic Rfaulk moral victory.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote