Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
30 days!
Rookies report to camp in 30 days. What is the 1 piece of Bengals news you are hoping for between now and then. For me, its a Geno Atkins extension

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Full Eifert recovery so instead of missing the entire season he will play the first 1-3 games and then sit out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2018, 11:40 AM)pally Wrote: Rookies report to camp in 30 days.  What is the 1 piece of Bengals news you are hoping for between now and then.  For me, its a Geno Atkins extension

Geno Atkins and Carlos Dunlap extension sure would be great.
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2018, 11:46 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Geno Atkins and Carlos Dunlap extension sure would be great.

Definitely would be my first choice. We need both, not just the best of the two. Let's keep this off-season momentum rolling, and field the best possible defense with whom we have. And keep it that way for the next few years. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2018, 11:55 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: Definitely would be my first choice. We need both, not just the best of the two. Let's keep this off-season momentum rolling, and field the best possible defense with whom we have. And keep it that way for the next few years. 

You know it buddy, if there is one guy on that D-line we can let go it is MJ.

Might even help with the extensions of these dudes. But i think we should have enough dough anyways and it is nice to
have a bit of insurance in case none of our young guys turn out to be better then MJ. But i think all could of course.

We have some very good young talent on the D-line now.

Just hoping Billings turns into that stud along side Geno for years to come.
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2018, 11:40 AM)pally Wrote: Rookies report to camp in 30 days. What is the 1 piece of Bengals news you are hoping for between now and then. For me, its a Geno Atkins extension

Marvin deciding to retire?

Other than that pipe dream I agree with re-signing Geno. Get it done!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-23-2018, 11:46 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Geno Atkins and Carlos Dunlap extension sure would be great.

This!  Very much, this!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2018, 12:11 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Marvin deciding to retire?

I can't be certain and won't know for a while, but I think Marvin has maybe Marvin proofed himself with the new coaches he now has around him.  Fingers crossed.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Seahawks can't resolve contract disoute with Earl Thomas so they trade him to the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2018, 12:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Seahawks can't resolve contract disoute with Earl Thomas so they trade him to the Bengals.

...and in return, get...?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Not a bad idea Fred but I hope bates pans out and Iloka is serviceable. I don’t dislike Fejedulum either

Reply/Quote
(06-23-2018, 11:40 AM)pally Wrote: Rookies report to camp in 30 days.  What is the 1 piece of Bengals news you are hoping for between now and then.  For me, its a Geno Atkins extension

1) a good offensive line
2) eifert staying healthy
3) lowering beer prices to 4 bucks a shot
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2018, 12:11 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Marvin deciding to retire?

i think marvin getting rid of mike browns pseudo son  Paul Alexander..assistant head coach... was the biggest move of the offseason
Reply/Quote

That would be very nice...maybe just no news?  As in no police blotters?  I don't feel this team has a real issue with that, but there is always some dumbass in the NFL that makes a poor choice at this time of year.  I thought it was Jameis Winston, but apparently his ordeal happened two years ago?  
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2018, 12:46 PM)Kaiden.Gower Wrote: Not a bad idea Fred but I hope bates pans out and Iloka is serviceable. I don’t dislike Fejedulum either

That is exactly the player Jessie Bates III compares to, Earl Thomas IMO.
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2018, 12:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You know it buddy, if there is one guy on that D-line we can let go it is MJ.

Might even help with the extensions of these dudes. But i think we should have enough dough anyways and it is nice to
have a bit of insurance in case none of our young guys turn out to be better then MJ. But i think all could of course.

We have some very good young talent on the D-line now.

Just hoping Billings turns into that stud along side Geno for years to come.

That would be a big time piece of news:    that Billings turned into the beast we thought he was before we drafted him, and Brown was also a stud.

Being able to stuff the run and collapse the pocket would make Pro-bowlers out of Dunlap and Lawson - maybe Willis and Hubbard too.
Reply/Quote

This^^^. With the way the organization is going and the perception they are giving that they are ready to win? This could actually happen.

Reply/Quote
MJ released. Lafell released. Dre Kirkpatrick restructures his outrageous deal and we sign Atkins, Dunlap and Dennard to extensions.
Reply/Quote
Aaron Rodgers is in fact ruled a free agent and signs with us.

Back to reality, sign geno before Aaron Donald sets the market

Reply/Quote
(06-23-2018, 11:42 AM)Kaiden.Gower Wrote: Full Eifert recovery so instead of missing the entire season he will play the first 1-3 games and then sit out.

Great scott Kaiden!! We need to get back... to 2015.

On a more serious note, A fusion is never going to allow him to be fully healthy.
Reply/Quote