Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#31 The Realistic Prospects
I've done 4 or 5 mocks just playing around (not that I have any clue what I'm doing) and Kenyon Green has been there at 31 in all but one of them. Not that it means anything in real life.

But from what I've read and my bit of fear that I can't shake about our backups. I believe I'd take him there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2022, 06:49 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Think it will be a DT or a CB taken with Bengals first pick

Safety if Bates is traded.

I’m about mock drafted maxed. I know this I’m pretty confident someone good is going to be there. The WR and QB’s drafted are going to push some guys to us.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2022, 09:05 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I've done 4 or 5 mocks just playing around (not that I have any clue what I'm doing) and Kenyon Green has been there at 31 in all but one of them. Not that it means anything in real life.

But from what I've read and my bit of fear that I can't shake about our backups. I believe I'd take him there.

Would be fantastic if we got Kenyon Green, hope this is real life.

Haven't mentioned him cause I figured he would be gone. But hey, said the same thing about Tee Higgins and Ossai.
Reply/Quote