Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3rd Presidential Debate
(10-21-2020, 11:56 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Because he cannot draw more than 10 people.

You seriously think if Biden could go head to head with Trump on enthusiasm and rally attendance he wouldn't be doing it?

He hides and let's the media throw shade for him.

And the candidate who cannot draw more than 10 people is leading in national polls by 8%--likely to increase after Thursday's debate no matter who moderates or what issues are discussed. 

And no, I don't think Biden would risk holding enthusiastic superspreader events during a pandemic "even if he could."                                         
And Biden did go "head to head" with Trump in a nationally televised town hall and won the ratings battles, as he won the first debate. 

The media is "throwing shade for him" only if you have submitted your own view of events completely to Trump's "victim" narrative. 

Outside that narrative, it's pretty clear that Trump is driving his own numbers down, not anyone else.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
With those new topics, it might not work as well, but the silencer on their microphones is the best thing that could have ever happened for Trump because now Biden likely ramble on and get into off-the-wall topics!

He'll start babbling like he's done in a few interviews but then when he tries to pull the "well, I better not" comment that they taught him for when it happens in interviews, he won't be able to because it's a debate!

The moderator being who it is might be the only thing that saves Biden!
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 08:58 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: With those new topics, it might not work as well, but the silencer on their microphones is the best thing that could have ever happened for Trump because now Biden likely ramble on and get into off-the-wall topics!

He'll start babbling like he's done in a few interviews but then when he tries to pull the "well, I better not" comment that they taught him for when it happens in interviews, he won't be able to because it's a debate!

The moderator being who it is might be the only thing that saves Biden!

Pretty bad when you have to admit muting your guy is the best thing for him.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 09:00 PM)jason Wrote: Pretty bad when you have to admit muting your guy is the best thing for him.

Not really when you realize that it's just so the other guy can hang himself.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 09:06 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Not really when you realize that it's just so the other guy can hang himself.

Haha... Whatever.

Seems to me the chunky child just can't control his impulsive outbursts. Biden's probably gonna use his fancy wire again anyway.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 09:06 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Not really when you realize that it's just so the other guy can hang himself.

And if he doesn't we can go right back to the secret earpiece, magic brain tonic, and script defense, I guess. 
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 09:54 PM)Nately120 Wrote: And if he doesn't we can go right back to the secret earpiece, magic brain tonic, and script defense, I guess. 

You left out Adderall.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 10:19 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You left out Adderall.

I just said magic brain tonic, it's more of a catch-all.
Reply/Quote
https://www.newsweek.com/pennsylvania-billboard-joe-biden-dementia-spells-wrong-1540957?utm_source=Flipboard&utm_medium=App&utm_campaign=Partnerships&fbclid=IwAR0-mjyn5lUZdemX3H9c6Gkfahaxc0IEJuDkJCZk3XPT3myJT4OmOPO0gnw

Bless their hearts...

[Image: billboard.webp?w=790&f=244dfe03a7697097e...c7b00cde35]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2020, 12:43 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: billboard.webp?w=790&f=244dfe03a7697097e...c7b00cde35]

That's the Trump campaign and presidency in a nutshell. 

Befuddled and clumsy accusation.  LOL "Phony Kamala."

It's like an 8th-grader was assigned a political poster board for civics class.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2020, 12:43 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: https://www.newsweek.com/pennsylvania-billboard-joe-biden-dementia-spells-wrong-1540957?utm_source=Flipboard&utm_medium=App&utm_campaign=Partnerships&fbclid=IwAR0-mjyn5lUZdemX3H9c6Gkfahaxc0IEJuDkJCZk3XPT3myJT4OmOPO0gnw

Bless their hearts...

[Image: billboard.webp?w=790&f=244dfe03a7697097e...c7b00cde35]

Those are up around where we are from...lol.

More than one, all spelled that way.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Star 
(10-22-2020, 08:51 AM)GMDino Wrote: Those are up around where we are from...lol.

More than one, all spelled that way.

Biden has the diminsha but Trump is all about the insest.  Sleepy China Joe vs Incest ISIS Don.

America, keep thee well. 
Reply/Quote
Memoirs of Dimensia.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Are we going to have a live gameday thread style discussion on this one?
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 12:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Biden is drawing more support from potential voters, and that is all that matters.  Why should he go to the cost and trouble of having rallies when he is kicking Trumps ass without them.

Drawing a crowd is not what makes a good President.  Beyonce draws more people to concerts that cost $100 than Trump draws to free rallies, but I am not going to vote for her to be President.

And how'd that work out for Hillary?

(10-21-2020, 12:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The public has more enthusiasm to vote for Biden that Trump.

The fact that Trump can draw a few thousand frothing fans means nothing when it take millions to win an election.

That's opinion based off of other opinions.

I think Trump should debate Biden and make it last 2 hours or longer. Biden start noticeably slurring his words the longer it lasts.  Not a good thing for a POTUS candidate.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2020, 01:11 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: And how'd that work out for Hillary?

I am not talking about 2016.

Have you seen the difference in the poll numbers this year compared to 2016?  

(10-22-2020, 01:11 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I think Trump should debate Biden and make it last 2 hours or longer. Biden start noticeably slurring his words the longer it lasts.  Not a good thing for a POTUS candidate.

Biden would not start slurring after 2 hours.

I remember when he was not even going to be able to make it through the first debate.  That really made all the "experts" at FoxNews look stupid.  Stop believing everything you hear from the right-wing echo chamber.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2020, 01:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am not talking about 2016.

Have you seen the difference in the poll numbers this year compared to 2016?  

Biden would not start slurring after 2 hours.

I remember when he was not even going to be able to make it through the first debate.  That really made all the "experts" at FoxNews look stupid.  Stop believing everything you hear from the right-wing echo chamber.

What poll numbers? Are they from the same people that said Hills would win by a landslide?
But again, it's opinions based on others opinions.

Right wing echo chamber?  Is that your little "catch-all" phrase when you have no answer?

I watched the dam thing. My GP has it and does the same thing JB was doing after being engaged in a conversation for too long.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2020, 01:11 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I think Trump should debate Biden and make it last 2 hours or longer. Biden start noticeably slurring his words the longer it lasts.  Not a good thing for a POTUS candidate.

Mellow

(10-22-2020, 01:11 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: That's opinion based off of other opinions.

ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2020, 01:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

ThumbsUp

I see a pattern emerging here.

Rock On :andy:
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2020, 01:41 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I see a pattern emerging here.

Rock On :andy:

Just now seeing it?

The polls, Left vs Right, almost all of it is based off of someone's opinion. None of them want to get elected and get much accomplished, easier to maintain the status quo and blame the other party for blocking you from accomplishing much.

EDIT: Forgot, one SCOTUS got instated, and now it's time for another, and both sides will fight that tooth and nail and drag it out as long as possible
Reply/Quote