6th Jordan Jones LB
6th LJ Scott RB
7th Jordan Ta’amu QB
UDFA Darwin Thompson RB
UDFA Garrett Brumfield G
UDFA Terry Godwin WR
UDFA Charles Wright LB
Reply/Quote
Sorry man, just not seeing it taking the Bengals up the ladder.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
This mock could do a complete 180 if you take a LB instead of a S in round 1. It pretty much makes it bleh otherwise. Do you project us picking up someone promising for LB in free agency?
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Bryce Love is recovering from a torn ACL, he had surgery on Dec. 18th.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2019, 09:47 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Bryce Love is recovering from a torn ACL, he had surgery on Dec. 18th.

Regardless, I don't think we need a running back that early.
Reply/Quote
Edoga is one of my favorites, along with Risner. I also like Adderley but I think White or one of those stud DT would be nice at 11th.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I don't understand the desire some seem to be having over taking an early-round safety. Both Bates and Williams played rather well last year. Per PFF, Bates was rated 12th best safety in the league and Williams was rated 34th, which is good considering there are 64+ starting safeties. Both with 71+ rating, which is considered above average starter level.

The only way I can see this being reasonable is if Williams were to be moved to LB, which we don't know would happen yet. And honestly, I'd rather keep Williams at S and get one of Devin White, Devin Bush, or Mack Wilson to put at LB over taking Nasir Adderley and moving Williams to LB.

As for the OT, perhaps I'm missing something, but I thought Edoga was expected to be a Day 3 pick? Did something happen that would force the Bengals to have to take him in the 2nd round?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(02-21-2019, 11:56 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I don't understand the desire some seem to be having over taking an early-round safety. Both Bates and Williams played rather well last year. Per PFF, Bates was rated 12th best safety in the league and Williams was rated 34th, which is good considering there are 64+ starting safeties. Both with 71+ rating, which is considered above average starter level.

The only way I can see this being reasonable is if Williams were to be moved to LB, which we don't know would happen yet. And honestly, I'd rather keep Williams at S and get one of Devin White, Devin Bush, or Mack Wilson to put at LB over taking Nasir Adderley and moving Williams to LB.

As for the OT, perhaps I'm missing something, but I thought Edoga was expected to be a Day 3 pick? Did something happen that would force the Bengals to have to take him in the 2nd round?

Completely agree, Safety is not a big need. Linebacker on the other hand is our biggest need followed by O-line.
Reply/Quote
I like the RB in the 4th
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote