Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4–21–1, 0-13-1, 1-9-0
(11-23-2020, 03:10 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I'm at like 70-80% (because getting beat by Browns) knowing Mikey boy. What I think happens is they shit can Lou and Turner and call that "progress". 

Yes the old lipstick on a pig. Pick up a couple washed up oft injured used to be good 30 something Olinemen and Hobspin writing articles about them returning to their glory days. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 03:10 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I'm at like 70-80% (because getting beat by Browns) knowing Mikey boy. What I think happens is they shit can Lou and Turner and call that "progress". 

If Brandon Allen is still on Practice Squad, they should bring him in....weenie arm Finley is uninspiring to say the least (did any one notice the look on AJ Greens face after Finley missed him  by 10 yds?) . That is if they want to win anymore games?? That Sewell pick looks to be a no brainer right now. 
Reply/Quote
Does anyone else think this was Mike Browns plan. Hire someone so God awful that it make Marvin look like a saint so they can rehire him next season?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 02:57 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Good point Joe

I just can't stand the thought of suffering thru 6 more games with this moron and his barely make a decent HS QB backup. 

Just don't watch then. Problem solved!
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 03:12 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I hope we at least get that.

Honestly, my biggest fear is we enter 2021 with the exact same coaching staff and just a "welp, we would have won like 5 games if Burrow wasn't injured. No reason to look into what lead to him being in the position he was in. We're good!"

They will be heads rolling this off-season, that much I will say with a certain degree of confidence. The who is of course is a much different story, but there will be some staff shakeup. Seeing as Turner and Zach are close pals, it'll probably be Lou. Turner would be a "less than likely" option IMO

Either way, I hate it  Hilarious Rip the bandaid off now and start over with HC, OC and DC. Having JB and potentially a top 3 pick I would assume we would be a really desirable option for a lot of coaches. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 03:37 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: They will be heads rolling this off-season, that much I will say with a certain degree of confidence. The who is of course is a much different story, but there will be some staff shakeup. Seeing as Turner and Zach are close pals, it'll probably be Lou. Turner would be a "less than likely" option IMO

Either way, I hate it  Hilarious Rip the bandaid off now and start over with HC, OC and DC. Having JB and potentially a top 3 pick I would assume we would be a really desirable option for a lot of coaches. 

I think the first 9 games of this season should have every young, up and coming coordinator and veteran head coach alike watering at the mouth to get their hands on Burrow. He made this offense, which will almost assuredly be the worst in the NFL from here on out, actually look really good. That kind of talent at QB is so rare, I imagine a ton of premium coaches (and free agent players alike)  will want to attach their career to it.
Reply/Quote
Come on guys, he was changing the culture. We were right on the cusp of turning the corner and then Burrow's knee got shredded. ZT gets at least 2 more years due to this setback.

(Heavy sarcasm if you didn't pick up on it)
Reply/Quote
They can't waste Burrow's rookie deal on this head coach. Can him.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote