Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
4-1
Congratulations on a 4-1 start! The Bengals would mop the floor with us right now. I know you guys can beat Pittsburgh. I hope you get em!
Reply/Quote
It is going to be brutal games the next two weeks. Hopefully the team gets Price and Ross back. Thanks for the confidence.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We'll see, thanks PB :andy:
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the QB coach, he's doing wonders for Andy's out-of-pocket passing ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the congratulations, PB. By the way, my Sunday was twice as nice.

[Image: 6f4baf1eeb3f109ba06048e39062f416.jpg]

Tongue
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Awful Liama thanks for rubbing salt in the wound LOL.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 11:41 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Congratulations on a 4-1 start! The Bengals would mop the floor with us right now. I know you guys can beat Pittsburgh. I hope you get em!

Thank you, thank you.

What is up with that kicker of yours? I felt bad for you guys yesterday.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 11:41 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Congratulations on a 4-1 start! The Bengals would mop the floor with us right now. I know you guys can beat Pittsburgh. I hope you get em!

Thanks PB. I have a great feeling we will pull this off. If we do, Arrowhead ain’t big enough for the confidence we will walk in with. Sorry for your loss. I don’t think anyone saw that coming.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 08:04 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Awful Liama thanks for rubbing salt in the wound LOL.

Sorry, there haven't been a lot of opportunities to do so over the years, so I had to.  It's a weird, weird year in the NFCN, to be sure.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote