Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/3 Mock Draft Database
Moved back one spot in the 1st, picked up two additional picks.

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
PFN Draft no trades, I would be very happy with this draft!

CIN
Darnell Wright
Tackle Tenn

Clark Phillips III
DB Utah

Sam LaPorta
TE IOWA

Tyjae Spears
RB Tulane

Mike Morris
EDGE Michigan

Aidan O'Connell
QB Purdue

Josh Whyle
TE Cincinnati
Reply/Quote
Good move only moving back one spot to pick up 2 extra picks.

But don't see a team that picks right behind the Bengals making this trade, maybe 2 or 3 picks behind them though which would be awesome.

Moving back a couple spots to adding picks while trading Jonah for another early round pick would set the Bengals up beautifully in the draft.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2023, 12:17 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Good move only moving back one spot to pick up 2 extra picks.

But don't see a team that picks right behind the Bengals making this trade, maybe 2 or 3 picks behind them though which would be awesome.

Moving back a couple spots to adding picks while trading Jonah for another early round pick would set the Bengals up beautifully in the draft.

If they were worried about another team trading up for the player they covet, they certainly might trade up one spot.  I didn't initiate the trade, just answered the call.  Cool

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2023, 12:36 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: If they were worried about another team trading up for the player they covet, they certainly might trade up one spot.  I didn't initiate the trade, just answered the call.  Cool

True, didn't factor in another team trying to make a move

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
https://www.nflmockdraftdatabase.com/user-mock-drafts/2023/user-mock-1474778

#28: Darnell Wright, OT, Tennessee
#60: Tuli Tuipulotu, DE, USC
#100: Jonathan Mingo, WR, Ole Miss
#131: Garrett Williams, CB, Syracuse
#166: Israel Abanikanda, RB, Pitt
#174: Charlie Jones, WR, Purdue
#178: Brenton Strange, TE, Penn State
#206: Curtis McClendon, IOL, Chatanooga
#231: Adam Korsak, P, Rutgers
#246: Payne Durham, TE, Purdue

Plus I'd have been trying to trade Jonah for anything after the Wright pick.
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2023, 11:11 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Moved back one spot in the 1st, picked up two additional picks.

I like it Sunset. I think we are set at Safety though contrary to what some might think. I would take BPA there over Sydney Brown. I think I
would take a DT like Benton or Pickens there or an Edge instead.

So Max Duggan could go THAT late eh? All for him than, I sure was impressed with how much heart he played with last season.

Getting DW, Achane, Vorhees and Kirkland would be pretty sweet for the Offense.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2023, 07:36 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I like it Sunset. I think we are set at Safety though contrary to what some might think. I would take BPA there over Sydney Brown. I think I
would take a DT like Benton or Pickens there or an Edge instead.

So Max Duggan could go THAT late eh? All for him than, I sure was impressed with how much heart he played with last season.

Getting DW, Achane, Vorhees and Kirkland would be pretty sweet for the Offense.

Sydney Brown was the BPA at that pick, literally. I considered passing him up, as you mentioned, we do seem to be stocked at the Safety position.  Then I remembered how much Anarumo values quality play from his Safeties and decided to make our Safety group not only an even more talented group, but one of great depth.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2023, 11:17 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sydney Brown was the BPA at that pick, literally. I considered passing him up, as you mentioned, we do seem to be stocked at the Safety position.  Then I remembered how much Anarumo values quality play from his Safeties and decided to make our Safety group not only an even more talented group, but one of great depth.

Ahh, cool then, completely understand.  ThumbsUp

Plus Michael Thomas is our oldest player and won't be around forever...
Reply/Quote