4:9 Kareem Hunt RB Toledo
4:31 Elijah Qualls NT Washington
5:9 Alex Anzalone LB Florida
5:32 Jonnu Smith TE FIU
6:9 Josh Malone WR Tennessee
6:33 Will Holden OT Vanderbilt
7:9 Xavier Woods S Louisiana Tech
7:33 Zane Gonzalez K Arizona St.

Your second option has many players that I like, so I prefer that one.
Thomas is the #2 on my big board for the Bengals (behind Garrett).
Even though Willis seemed a little stiff when looking at tape, he posted extremely good numbers at the combine and produced very well in college for two straight seasons.
Elflein would give an upgrade for both C and RG.
Hunt is very well rounded and has the tools to be a very solid RB in the NFL.
Anzalone should improve the pass defense and he's played all LB positions. If he can stay healthy, he should be an upgrade at the position.
Josh Malone is a sleeper. He has good measurables, but is definitely raw at this point. Good late-round WR to groom.
Woods is a versatile safety that I think fits the defensive scheme.
Zane Gonzalez is a no brainer, although I don't like to gamble him dropping to the 7th. I'd personally take him 1-2 rounds earlier just to ensure the Bengals get him.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Both are solid with the first couple of selections especially but I have grown a draft crush on Corey Davis so adding him and Mixon in the same draft may be an ideal scenario for me. I know the trenches on both sides need upgrades but I don't think the guys we would add on Defensive Line and Offensive Line would necessarily get to play much or have the opportunity to make a first year impact. Davis immediately becomes the 2nd most talented WR on the team and Mixon is the starter at RB from day one. I would have to go with that option just based on the first year impact they could provide.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2017, 08:59 AM)JungleRock85 Wrote: Both are solid with the first couple of selections especially but I have grown a draft crush on Corey Davis so adding him and Mixon in the same draft may be an ideal scenario for me. I know the trenches on both sides need upgrades but I don't think the guys we would add on Defensive Line and Offensive Line would necessarily get to play much or have the opportunity to make a first year impact. Davis immediately becomes the 2nd most talented WR on the team and Mixon is the starter at RB from day one. I would have to go with that option just based on the first year impact they could provide.

For all the talk of this being a great defensive draft, and it is, our offense sure needs work. When healthy there are only 4 spots I feel really good about. That's qb, wr1, te and boling. The rest of the wr group is solid but not spectacular.

I hope the tackles prove themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2017, 10:41 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: For all the talk of this being a great defensive draft, and it is, our offense sure needs work.  When healthy there are only 4 spots I feel really good about.  That's qb, wr1, te and boling.  The rest of the wr group is solid but not spectacular.  

I hope the tackles prove themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep....our Tackles and Andre Smith being able to play Guard effectively will likely determine our entire season (good or bad)
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
Thomas and Willis are plug in and players right away and make this defense championship caliber right away. So I would go with the second one.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
The 2nd one, damn our D-line would wreak some havoc with Solomon and Willis added to the fold.
Reply/Quote