Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$4.5 million single bet on the Bengals
I can't even imagine having so much money that $4.5 million bet is even a possibility let alone actually doing it

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 06:23 PM)pally Wrote: I can't even imagine having so much money that $4.5 million bet is even a possibility let alone actually doing it

Yeah, and he didn't even take the points! He bet it straight up!
'
He did it last year and won, so it makes me feel good about our chances!
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 06:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yeah, and he didn't even take the points! He bet it straight up!
'
He did it last year and won, so it makes me feel good about our chances!

Mack is an astounding human being and a one of a kind character.  If we're not buying Amish, we only buy from him.  He has been so generous to the community during time of crisis.  This is just one example, but every time Houston is in crisis he does something big of heart.  After, this he sold all the furniture slept and sat upon at steep discounts - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dI6vL6JVsU&ab_channel=GoodMorningAmerica

I told my wife about this bet last night, and she was like "Well it sounds like we need to go buy a mattress." because if the Bengals win all mattresses (over 3000$) sold between the bet and the SB are free to the customers.

He's done the same thing with the Astros the last 5 years, but makes the bet much earlier in the year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 09:49 PM)Stewy Wrote: Mack is an astounding human being and a one of a kind character.  If we're not buying Amish, we only buy from him.  He has been so generous to the community during time of crisis.  This is just one example, but every time Houston is in crisis he does something big of heart.  After, this he sold all the furniture slept and sat upon at steep discounts - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dI6vL6JVsU&ab_channel=GoodMorningAmerica

I told my wife about this bet last night, and she was like "Well it sounds like we need to go buy a mattress." because if the Bengals win all mattresses (over 3000$) sold between the bet and the SB are free to the customers.

He's done the same thing with the Astros the last 5 years, but makes the bet much earlier in the year.

Not a bad gamble, get a new nice $3,000 mattress and it becomes free if Bengals win. 

Sweet !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Great advertising investment and it helps people other than himself.

Brilliant without greed occupying every thought process.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 10:52 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Great advertising investment and it helps people other than himself.

Brilliant without greed occupying every thought process.

That sizes it up.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 09:49 PM)Stewy Wrote: Mack is an astounding human being and a one of a kind character.  If we're not buying Amish, we only buy from him.  He has been so generous to the community during time of crisis.  This is just one example, but every time Houston is in crisis he does something big of heart.  After, this he sold all the furniture slept and sat upon at steep discounts - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dI6vL6JVsU&ab_channel=GoodMorningAmerica

THat's an amazing story!

You can tell he's the type of guy that doesn't do this sort of thing for himself and just does it because it's he has a heart that wants to do it!

Like I said, him hitting on the Bucs last year and the good vibes with this just gives me a good feeling!
Reply/Quote
I hope he covers his employees' benefits 100% too.
Reply/Quote
Amazing that there are people out there so wealthy that 4.5 mill. Is like milk
Money.Anyways,I hope he wins.
Reply/Quote