Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 Out and 4 In
(09-09-2021, 09:16 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Four out: Washington, Chicago, Pitt and Indy

Four In: San Diego, Miami, Atlanta, and the NFC Least winner which will probably be Dallas.

Who? Ninja

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2021, 12:33 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Who? Ninja

They will always be the San Diego Chargers, cause f#ck Dean Spanos.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2021, 12:55 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Every year in the NFL, on average, Four teams that made the postseason the prior year do not make the postseason the following year, and are replaced by four teams that did not make the postseason the prior year.  So my question for the group is:

What four do you believe won't make it, and who are the four new teams?  The playoff teams from 2020 are listed below.  My predictions are below the teams listed.  

Seed                     AFC                         NFC
1 Kansas City Chiefs (West winner) Green Bay Packers (North winner)
2 Buffalo Bills (East winner) New Orleans Saints (South winner)
3 Pittsburgh Steelers (North winner) Seattle Seahawks (West winner)
4 Tennessee Titans (South winner) Washington Football Team (East winner)
5 Baltimore Ravens (wild card) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (wild card)
6 Cleveland Browns (wild card) Los Angeles Rams (wild card)
7 Indianapolis Colts (wild card) Chicago Bears (wild card)

My four out:  Steelers, Colts, Bears, Seahawks

My four in:  Bengals (but of course!), Patriots, 49ers, and Giants (I think Saquan being back will be huge for them)

5 out -- Colts, WFT, Steelers, Saints, Bears
5 In -- Minn, Giants, San Diego/Las Vegas, Dallas, Miami
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2021, 12:33 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Who? Ninja

[Image: san-diego-anchorman.gif]
Reply/Quote
I think a lot of late responders will be adding Dallas....Offense looked lethal, passing at least.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2021, 12:55 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Every year in the NFL, on average, Four teams that made the postseason the prior year do not make the postseason the following year, and are replaced by four teams that did not make the postseason the prior year.  So my question for the group is:

What four do you believe won't make it, and who are the four new teams?  The playoff teams from 2020 are listed below.  My predictions are below the teams listed.  

My four in:  Bengals (but of course!), Patriots, 49ers, and Giants (I think Saquan being back will be huge for them)

Steelers, Saints, Colts and Ravens. Bengals in, other 3 don't care!
Reply/Quote
Out: Browns, Rats, Saints, WFT

In: Pats, Giants, Bengals (why not?), Falcons
Reply/Quote

Out: Steelers, Browns, Saints, Bears

In: Bengals (shot of kool-aid) Chargers, Cardinals, Cowboys
Reply/Quote

My 4 out: Steelers, Colts, Bears, WFT

My 4 in: Dolphins, Chargers, Cardinals, Cowboys

Chargers did a good job addressing that OL by signing Linsley and Feiler, then drafting Slater.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2021, 07:58 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I think a lot of late responders will be adding Dallas....Offense looked lethal, passing at least.

That is if Dak can stop turning the ball over...

That Tampa front is tough but damn did they get thin in the Secondary after that game. That was a bad injury to that one 
Corner ugh. Sick
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2021, 12:31 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Out: Steelers, Browns, Saints, Bears

In: Bengals (shot of kool-aid) Chargers, Cardinals, Cowboys

So, you could say:

Out with the burgh, Browns, Bayou, and Bears

In with Cincy, Chargers, Cards, and Cowboy

I'm so clever...
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2021, 12:44 PM)ochocincos Wrote: My 4 out: Steelers, Colts, Bears, WFT

My 4 in: Dolphins, Chargers, Cardinals, Cowboys

Chargers did a good job addressing that OL by signing Linsley and Feiler, then drafting Slater.

Can I just say some of my faith in this board is renewed by all the folks saying pitt will be out...

Me in the X-wing...Get it?  X?  Ugh, I will stop now....

[Image: the-hate-is-strong-with-this-one-hate.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2021, 01:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That is if Dak can stop turning the ball over...

That Tampa front is tough but damn did they get thin in the Secondary after that game. That was a bad injury to that one 
Corner ugh. Sick

Yes, ouch...that looked worse than when Eifert's bicep rolled up his arm.  Tampa turned the ball over a shit ton and still won.  Probably just so they wouldn't cover.  Groan.  
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2021, 02:32 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Yes, ouch...that looked worse than when Eifert's bicep rolled up his arm.  Tampa turned the ball over a shit ton and still won.  Probably just so they wouldn't cover.  Groan.  

Yeah that was ugly. His arm just got destroyed. Definitely broke it, nasty.  Sick

Was a good game to watch though besides the turnovers. Was a very good opener, was surprised by how well the Cowboys 
played but they didn't have much of a chance against that front. Vita Vea is a stud, same with JPP and Shaq Barrett, not even
mentioning Suh and those Linebackers. But if they keep losing players in their secondary they might not be a favorite to repeat.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2021, 02:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah that was ugly. His arm just got destroyed. Definitely broke it, nasty.  Sick

Was a good game to watch though besides the turnovers. Was a very good opener, was surprised by how well the Cowboys 
played but they didn't have much of a chance against that front. Vita Vea is a stud, same with JPP and Shaq Barrett, not even
mentioning Suh and those Linebackers. But if they keep losing players in their secondary they might not be a favorite to repeat.

Dallas (Kellen Moore) had an excellent, repetitive attack:  that weak CB.  They went after him again and again.  Didn't care if he threw it 60 times, he attacked their weakness.  
Reply/Quote
I suspect Tampa is looking right now at addressing the injury area any way they can.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2021, 02:56 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Dallas (Kellen Moore) had an excellent, repetitive attack:  that weak CB.  They went after him again and again.  Didn't care if he threw it 60 times, he attacked their weakness.  

Kellen Moore is a damn good OC from what I saw in that game.

Wish Zac could call games like that if he is stubbornly wanting to throw the ball too much, that is the way to do it.

(09-10-2021, 03:26 PM)Joelist Wrote: I suspect Tampa is looking right now at addressing the injury area any way they can.

For sure.
Reply/Quote
In:

9ers, cards, Bengals, Chargers

Out:

Browns, Bears, Saints, Colts

I could also see the browns making it and another north team like us or the Steelers not making it. If the Ravens continue to get decimated by injuries maybe they falter. It’s also possible 3 teams from seattle’s division don’t make it, and a team like the Cowboys, bears or Vikings somehow sneak in. Colts and saints have good teams, but obviously QB is a big question mark. I like WFT as the winner of their division, but cowboys could be close.
Reply/Quote