Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 rd new years mock
Ok I'm bored I'm thinking we pick anywhere from 14-20 so here is my 4th rd mock.

Rd 1) Jerzan Newton (DT) Illinois- 6'2 300- gives us that force in the middle to take the pressure off of the edges, should be a massive boost in the pass rush.

Rd 1) Amarius Mims (OT) UGA 6'7 330- massive RT that takes over for Jonah on the edge ( tag and trade higgins to Texas for a 1st and 4th)

Rd 2) Sedrick Van Pran © UGA 6'4 310- solid center who gives us IOL insurance after karras.

Rd 3) Cade Stover (TE) Ohio St 6'1 250 - team player can do it all opens up the underneath routes for Burrow

Rd 4) Jaden Hicks (SS) Washington 6'3 205 - masher in the back secondary,who will be a nice in the box safety.

Free agents:

1) Teair Tart (DT)- we tried to claim him off waivers.

2) Curtis Samuel (WR) - perfect veteran to add to the offense, wont cost near what Higgins will.

3) George Fant (RT) - solid veteran to break in the draft pick at RT.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 10:00 AM)schroomytunes Wrote: Ok I'm bored I'm thinking we pick anywhere from 14-20 so here is my 4th rd mock.

Rd 1) Jerzan Newton (DT) Illinois- 6'2 300- gives us that force in the middle to take the pressure off of the edges, should be a massive boost in the pass rush.

Rd 1) Amarius Mims (OT)  UGA 6'7 330- massive RT that takes over for Jonah on the edge ( tag and trade higgins to Texas for a 1st and 4th)

Rd 2) Sedrick Van Pran © UGA 6'4 310- solid center who gives us IOL insurance after karras.

Rd 3) Cade Stover (TE) Ohio St 6'1 250 - team player can do it all opens up the underneath routes for Burrow

Rd 4) Jaden Hicks (SS) Washington 6'3 205 - masher in the back secondary,who will be a nice in the box safety.

Free agents:

1) Teair Tart (DT)- we tried to claim him off waivers.
how do we end up with 2 -1st rounders?
2) Curtis Samuel (WR) - perfect veteran to add to the offense, wont cost near what Higgins will.

3) George Fant (RT) - solid veteran to break in the draft pick at RT.
Reply/Quote