Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 round off the top of my head as of today trade down mock
Sign a serviceable backup Free agent LT as insurance for Cedric Ogbuyei.
Trade down with Arizona for their 1st and high 3rd.

1st Corey Davis (WR) - Big, fast thoroughbred that is drawing comparisons to Terrell Owens only without the baggage.

2nd Joe Mixon (RB) - GM Charlie Casserly called him a Top 10 talent on NFL Network. Was in his late teens when he committed his crime. I take the chance.

3rd Jordan Willis (Defensive End) Ran a 4.53 forty at 6' 4 and 255 pounds.

3rd Cordrea Tankersly (Corner) Tall, strong corner who ran a 4.40. Heard on NFL Network that deep corner/safety class has him in early 3rd round. Allows us to part ways with Pac Man for sure after this year and our group of corners becomes young and tall. Dre, Jackson III, Dennard, Keivarie, Shaw & Tankersly. May not even have to Draft a corner in 2018 with this group.

4th Dorian Johnson (Offensive Guard) 6 foot 5 and 300 pounds. *may even use a Comp pick to trade with this 4th rounder to get into the mid to late 3rd round to get this solid Guard prospect to develop if I feel he won't slip this far.

4th Bucky Hodges (Tight End) Having "Gods Gift" tattooed to his arms and some character concerns may have him slip this far. If so, I take a chance. Hodges is a physical Freak at 6 foot 6 and 245 pounds. Tested freakish at the combine. They may or may not sign Tyler Eifert in 2018. How well Hodges does could tip the scale in the Eifert decision.
(If Hodges doesn't fall this far then look at an Offensive Tackle or a Center or a Linebacker or DT or QB with this pick or Best player available)

** This would give us Offensive Weapons EVERYWHERE and the rest of the Draft can be Best player available with a Defense and Offensive Line focus.
*** It would set up the 2018 Draft to be DEFENSE oriented early with little need for a Corner and maybe an Offensive Line prospect added early in 2018 as well.
Reply/Quote