Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
(12-06-2022, 09:50 AM)Big_Ern Wrote: Very thankful he is our qb. He's an Assasin

someone shared how close we were to beating the dolphins in 2019. I remember watching that OT game in complete distress knowing what prize the loser got.

I was at the game in Miami. Wearing a Bengals jersey but rooting for the Dolphins every second. We left in the 4th quarter because it was a blow out loss and we were excited for the chance to get Burrow. I turned on the radio on the car way home and was like, WTF is happening, the Bengals might pull a Bungle and lose the Joe Burrow Bowl. Thank God we lost that game. Amazing how 1 player can change a franchise.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 09:16 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Well, the two ROAD playoff games involved him coming from behind and making HUGE plays in the final seconds to win the game.  Then he damn near had that opportunity in the Super Bowl, audibling to a go route to Chase that worked...if only he had one more second to throw it.  

Unrelated, but did you guys see that the Bengals/Chiefs game was the highest rated regular season game in years?  There are lots of folks around the country falling in love with #9

I didn't see the exact #s. But I've been hearing we have a high watch percentage. This team feels really special right now so I'm not surprised the audience is gaining numbers.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 08:57 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: 9 games his rookie season
19 games last year (including playoffs)
12 games so far this year

Joe Burrow has just played his 40th NFL game.  He has beaten Mahomes and the Chiefs 3 times.  He has 3 playoff wins.  He embarrassed the big division rivals twice each last year.  He was within a second or two of possibly winning the Super Bowl.  

And he just now is having a decent offensive line.

I mean....Damn.  This guy is amazing.

Yeah, that is the insane part. The sky is the limit for us with Joe Burrow as our QB and most everybody knows it except some 
fools that don't want this to come to fruition and they stand out whenever they speak. Joe Brrr also is just learning how to read
every Defense imaginable and as you say just got a decent offensive line and a running game.

It honestly should be very scary to every team in our Division especially once he starts beating the Stains hopefully starting 
Sunday. Should scare the entire AFC. 
Reply/Quote